Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Got no beef Kiwi brother. But imo the dudes who don't have pics up. I would guess some are the ones here that would be the freaks. Lol
I got no beef with anyone at all on here bro.. Its the net that'd just be sad lol.. But I can't be fucked with someone going on and on.... And on lol... I'm married bro, I gotta wife to do that haha

If i have to hear about long limbs and reasons why one cant put up decent numbers one more time im gonna start throwing shit
Scapegoat. Excuses. Lame

That from a picless guy who thinks he's important..

And this coming from someone who has to tag people to follow his log....Pot meet kettle :)

image.png

I got no beef with anyone at all on here bro.. Its the net that'd just be sad lol.. But I can't be fucked with someone going on and on.... And on lol... I'm married bro, I gotta wife to do that haha

And yet that is exactly what you're doing hahaha. Your wife is probably as real as Odie's.

Geez, Docd, still effin' ranting aren't you?;)

About the only thing Docd is ranting about are his pop tarts, his Latina/mixed race girls, and his PL PR's (and DAMN what a trio THAT is).

Other than that, he is one of the last guys that I feel rants here at Meso. Ol' boy Docd is smooth over everything. :cool:
Kinda like a modern day Fonzarelli...

I rant bc I'm so damn important Bick. That and I just keep going on and on and on :)

If i have to hear about long limbs and reasons why one cant put up decent numbers one more time im gonna start throwing shit
Scapegoat. Excuses. Lame
Agreed here. I used this as an excuse for myself; I'm only 6'. I realized I was developing a vagina, decided to train harder. I have used a little gear to help out but it's def an excuse, nothing more

Wow funny.. Funny and PIC less lol.. Says alot
The man doesnt need pics to prove his value to the community
If his contributions arent enough i suppose you wouldnt recognize good advice when you hear it. Now i dont agree with everything he says but the man is good as gold and has helped me personally with mechanics and training/injury oriented rehab. So what im really trying to say is, drop the shit.

Got no beef Kiwi brother. But imo the dudes who don't have pics up. I would guess some are the ones here that would be the freaks. Lol

I want to know how Kiwigear got so damn BIG in New Zealand , where gear is so hard to come by (heard this many times) Hes busting out of that shirt ! :eek:

I have nothing to prove by putting up pics and I value my anonymity more than satisfying your thirst to see pics of other men.

Thats right Doc , the more pics you throw up the more clues you leave to your true identity . Me and Odie both found that out , dont make our same mistake....:(

It sucks you were blackmailed into some shit like that man. Sucks to hear

My fault , I got too liberal with the pics and alot of them lead back to my FB .
Whats funny is some of my FB friends told me later they knew I was on "that steroid forum" but didnt say anything . LURKERS ! o_O

My fault , I got too liberal with the pics and alot of them lead back to my FB .
Whats funny is some of my FB friends told me later they knew I was on "that steroid forum" but didnt say anything . LURKERS ! o_O

I hope everything is good for you now. Thats why i dont have FB anymore to much drama for me haha

That's why I don't post pic of myself. Is so fucking easy to get caught by ppl.

Not worth it :) unless you don't jeopardise your job or you live in Canada or uk or whatever place that doesn't have strict law about AAS

That's why I don't post pic of myself. Is so fucking easy to get caught by ppl.

Not worth it :) unless you don't jeopardise your job or you live in Canada or uk or whatever place that doesn't have strict law about AAS

Oregon . The cops (and feds) wouldnt even investigate a methhouse here when the neighbors called daily complaining . He finally moved because we harrassed his ass relentlessly ...the cops here all lift , they would take your gear and use it . Plus I know them all , we have a silent agreement :D

I could sling gears on Facebook here in Italy if I wanted, law it's very lenient on these kind of stuff unless they get you with a truck full of it, in that case is bad but not even that bad lol

But my job is not regulated by national rules, so I can't risk in anyway to get recognised.

It's so easy to get a jealous colleague or an angry person to send an anonymous mail to your boss and get you fired in a blink of an eye.

I didn't know that happened to you. Glad to see you back and I hope everything is okay now.

Would it be wrong to do that?
I actually built a gym out of Lego's and I take my "Meso buddies" (that's what I call them) to the gym and we lift together. Sometimes I let my "Brutus buddy" tea bag some random person in the gym for curling in the squat rack. I put my Jaymax, Perrin, Rodgerthat, and the other PL buddies together and they pretend eat Pop Tarts. I have my OGH buddy take a bench and barbell and he goes and lifts outside. My Trukker buddy has ALL the plates in a pile and he's sitting on top of them and he won't let anyone use them because he says he'll be lifting ALL of them. My Rubisean buddy has a grill set up by the hack squat and he never actually works out because he won't stop cooking. My Docd buddy leaves because whatever my Rubisean buddy is pretend cooking has cheese on it. My Rob buddy is under the gym trying to squat it (the gym...he's trying to squat the gym). My Skull buddy is on the preacher curl machine and he's getting ink done between sets. And finally I get out my Melly Mel buddy but he doesn't lift...He just sits in the corner and cry's because he's not as strong as everyone else and no one will lift with him so he just practices his feelings of inadequacy and self loathing.

I was away for the weekend and honestly catching up with the threads have been a complete waste of my time.... Until this fucking gem made me laugh my ass off! I hate reading all the dramatic shit cause we really are better then that, I mean why bother taking the bloods if you aren't going to adjust your AI to control that skyrocket E2. The only good thing out of the drama is guys like you Mel that see the best possible aspect to look at it from!

(PS trukk I'm gonna need some of those plates you're sitting on cause it's PR week for me!)

Justify? To u lol.. Nope its called an opinion.. Coz ya know everyone has one.. Bit like u speaking for other ppl aye
He's not "speaking" for anyone "BRO"! He's "speaking" for himself... I said what I had to say and he's trying to relay that to you. Obviously just don't get it.

Keep on keep on hooking up those couple bros!!!

mands