Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Good for you @Nitrust! Glad to know your sober and hitting the weights. Stay with it and out of trouble. Just a suggestion, but start working on your forearms. They can be hard to get to respond to growth, but it will make a difference in your overall physique. Good luck.

I like how you think, @Melly Mel from hell. You take things to the next level and your candidness really does amaze me. To respond to your post, I am here to share the camaraderie of fellow lifters whether or not they use gear and there's nothing better than being in the gym doing the best you can be.

To me why should it matter if I use or not? As long as I am putting in the work and taking care of myself there should be no issue. I don't piss on others here unless they are being total toolbags and note I hold no grudges at all against you or anyone else.

We all are in this together with a common goal: to stay fit, get strong.
This is the first time that you've actually answered that question.

I will say when your shit hit the fan you ulitimately came back and defended yourself unlike someone else that recently had their ass handed to them

Fair enough.

Why do you even blur your face? You don't use gear. You're doing nothing that makes it necessary to do so.
For the life of me I can't understand why you choose to spend time on a forum that has to do with training while using AAS.
If someone is training natural the information that they're going to get here is going to be minimally relevant. There are a few threads that transcend the AAS lifestyle, like the food thread, but not many.
Recovery is different. Training intensity is different. Nutritional requirements are different. If you're not on cycle and you're eating 5,000+ calories a day it's going to be completely different than if you are on cycle.
You don't cycle.
You're not on TRT.
You don't use GH, or Pep's, or anything in the category of performance enhancement. So why are you so drawn to this place? It has nothing to offer you as far as relevant information for your training, not really.
Either you're afraid to use steroids and if that's the case why aquire knowledge about it, because no amount of knowledge after this much time is going to make you unafraid.
Or you're not interested in using them, so again why be here. Or you're against them which I don't believe is the case.
My feelings are either shit or get of the pot. I have no respect for someone that hangs out with the people that they want to be like but don't have the balls to do it.
It's like the teenager that's afraid to take risks but has to be around the risk takers because he feels cooler just being around them. Dude, you need to know who you are and just be that.
It drives me crazy that you "like" everything and make little comments on other peoples posts but you have nothing real to contribute because you have absolutely no personal experience in this arena.
Minus all the gossip that was going on related to what was being said about you because I have no idea or saw any conclusive proof that any of that shit was legit...I will say that you seem like a nice guy.
I just don't get you.

Well said Mel , but your wasting your breath . Hes been ran off from many more muscle forums before , and he always goes back and works his way back up again . Hes a Haunter , he haunts forums . Unless Millard erases him he"ll always come back . Just another forum member with a mental illness....:confused:

Well said Mel , but your wasting your breath . Hes been ran off from many more muscle forums before , and he always goes back and works his way back up again . Hes a Haunter , he haunts forums . Unless Millard erases him he"ll always come back . Just another forum member with a mental illness....:confused:
For my own sanity I had to get that out. I said it...I feel better now.

This is the first time that you've actually answered that question.

I will say when your shit hit the fan you ulitimately came back and defended yourself unlike someone else that recently had their ass handed to them

Fair enough.
Thanks for your honest response and I admit I am normally not an eloquent person as I live a rather private life..single by choice and have a few close real life friends that I trust as my father is deceased and my mother isn't a well woman. I work a decent job, pay taxes and never had any issue with the law in my life so I have nothing to hide. We all are humans that are behind the screen names each of us have on here but there are some people who merely just hide on the Internet.

Good for you @Nitrust! Glad to know your sober and hitting the weights. Stay with it and out of trouble. Just a suggestion, but start working on your forearms. They can be hard to get to respond to growth, but it will make a difference in your overall physique. Good luck.
I know I know, my forearms are terrible and they are long. Pretty serious tendinitis in there that I do t want to play with

Need to get some voodoo floss

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I know I know, my forearms are terrible and they are long. Pretty serious tendinitis in there that I do t want to play with

Need to get some voodoo floss

I got longish arms as well and I share your pain literally...tendinitis kills my workouts as well :(

You'll like the floss as I have been using it for a bit and it has helped tremendously.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the compliments. I bust my ass, eat clean and eat alot. I do everything I'm suppose to be doing. I'm glad the hard work is paying off

Thanks for your honest response and I admit I am normally not an eloquent person as I live a rather private life..single by choice and have a few close real life friends that I trust as my father is deceased and my mother isn't a well woman. I work a decent job, pay taxes and never had any issue with the law in my life so I have nothing to hide. We all are humans that are behind the screen names each of us have on here but there are some people who merely just hide on the Internet.

So Mindless , would you consider yourself a voyeaur ? Would you rather watch us , rather than become like us ? In useing AAS . o_O

In that sense ? Are you in another sense ? Whats that mean ? o_O

Code:
voyeur (Definition)

: a person who gets sexual pleasure from secretly watching other people have sex

: a person who likes seeing and talking or writing about something that is considered to be private

All I do here is read and share