Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

that was my guess as well.
we have very similar height/weight and both of our beards are clearly legendary.
i hope he is doing well also. another regular poster that would be nice to come back.
No, you two are practically brothers. I dont need to see your face to tell that. Shockingly similar builds, stature and design.

No, you two are practically brothers. I dont need to see your face to tell that. Shockingly similar builds, stature and design.
Truck bro I haven't got to say this yet but I've been meaning to......Your Avi is straight alpha shit beast mode brotha. You looked jacked to the max man. What was you weighing right their? Ima guess you at around 270....

Truck bro I haven't got to say this yet but I've been meaning to......Your Avi is straight alpha shit beast mode brotha. You looked jacked to the max man. What was you weighing right their? Ima guess you at around 270....
He's cracking the concrete when he walks! Freak bastard.

He's cracking the concrete when he walks! Freak bastard.
Lmfao he is one big ass mothatrucka;):D He's fuckin earned every bit of it though that I can say with certainty. He is living proof what Killin it day in an day out will do to ya:cool::cool:

Yeah thats about right. I keep getting bigger at 270 -280 every cycle. Weight is just a number. But i am looking better and better at THAT number every time i cycle.
Right now? Im a lil fat:oops:

Yeah thats about right. I keep getting bigger at 270 -280 every cycle. Weight is just a number. But i am looking better and better at THAT number every time i cycle.
Right now? Im a lil fat:oops:
Dedication pays off. You gonna add any generic hgh? Are you still playing around with massive doses? I'm a fan of those too.