Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

[EDIT: PHOTO REMOVED]

Running some Comp, NPP and Test for dat ass. Finally got my HGH. Been pinning 5iu ED for 2 weeks. Damn joints hurt first few days. Let's see how far i can push this. Blk N white for mild anonymity. Happy New Yr gentlemen!

Edit stats: 5'7, 205lbs. BF don't know lol

Running some Comp, NPP and Test for dat ass. Finally got my HGH. Been pinning 5iu ED for 2 weeks. Damn joints hurt first few days. Let's see how far i can push this. Blk N white for mild anonymity. Happy New Yr gentlemen!

Edit stats: 5'7, 205lbs. BF don't know lol
Solid AF homeboy!!! Can't fuckn weight to be back. I'm try'n to bend some bars with ya in 2017. It's gonna be a great year brutha! I think I got a pic from like 2 months ago. I'ma post it now. I'm gonna have to cut Wedo out of it for anonymity tho...:eek:

Solid AF homeboy!!! Can't fuckn weight to be back. I'm try'n to bend some bars with ya in 2017. It's gonna be a great year brutha! I think I got a pic from like 2 months ago. I'ma post it now. I'm gonna have to cut Wedo out of it for anonymity tho...:eek:
Thank you Frank! Trying to catch you brotha. My IGF was naturally stupid low, like 91. Can't wait to get these levels high along with growth serum. Been ready for it. Feeling full in the AM and solid in gym. We need to bend some steel homie!

Not my best pic but it's recent and rite before I fucked my shit off and had surgery. I'm thinking it's bout 2.5 months ago. I'm going to destroy 2017. I'm sitting fat on supps and still undecided on my blast. Got mast and deca. Never ran a mast cycle. I love deca so it's a toss up.IMG_20161231_214727.jpg

Not my best pic but it's recent and rite before I fucked my shit off and had surgery. I'm thinking it's bout 2.5 months ago. I'm going to destroy 2017. I'm sitting fat on supps and still undecided on my blast. Got mast and deca. Never ran a mast cycle. I love deca so it's a toss up.View attachment 56423
I need your TRAPZ!

Not my best pic but it's recent and rite before I fucked my shit off and had surgery. I'm thinking it's bout 2.5 months ago. I'm going to destroy 2017. I'm sitting fat on supps and still undecided on my blast. Got mast and deca. Never ran a mast cycle. I love deca so it's a toss up.View attachment 56423

What, ...What ?? man don't you guys remember back in 87' what I looked like. Huh, Huh ,
Ah hahaha Lol

Not my best pic but it's recent and rite before I fucked my shit off and had surgery. I'm thinking it's bout 2.5 months ago. I'm going to destroy 2017. I'm sitting fat on supps and still undecided on my blast. Got mast and deca. Never ran a mast cycle. I love deca so it's a toss up.

Mast goes well with any cycle, but doesn't do much on its own. Much like proviron. I would run it with the deca. Makes the choice easier too.

Mast goes well with any cycle, but doesn't do much on its own. Much like proviron. I would run it with the deca. Makes the choice easier too.
Of course I'll run a test base. Not sure how much test I'll run.
Have not heard much about running mast and deca together. Not sure how that would work. My body responds very well to deca. Unfortunately I get deca dick and I hate that. I also have a nice surplus of mk2866 and yk11.

Of course I'll run a test base. Not sure how much test I'll run.
Have not heard much about running mast and deca together. Not sure how that would work. My body responds very well to deca. Unfortunately I get deca dick and I hate that. I also have a nice surplus of mk2866 and yk11.

Yup. Meant on its own with a test base. You're unlikely to notice any benefit from mast unless you are already at a pretty low bf. I chuck it into every cycle regardless because of its anti-e properties, but also because it makes me feel really happy :) It's pretty similar to proviron on speed.

I've just come off 500mg of test e, 500mg mast e and 625mg npp per week. Fortunately don't suffer deca dick, but I do get delayed ejaculations unless I use a bit of caber :D

Yup. Meant on its own with a test base. You're unlikely to notice any benefit from mast unless you are already at a pretty low bf. I chuck it into every cycle regardless because of its anti-e properties, but also because it makes me feel really happy :) It's pretty similar to proviron on speed.

I've just come off 500mg of test e, 500mg mast e and 625mg npp per week. Fortunately don't suffer deca dick, but I do get delayed ejaculations unless I use a bit of caber :D
I'm rite at the 10% bf mark. Still not sure how I'm gonna run it. I have not run tren in a while either. Mite run tren with mast...

I'm rite at the 10% bf mark. Still not sure how I'm gonna run it. I have not run tren in a while either. Mite run tren with mast...

Can see from your pics that you're well lean. Lean bulk I'd stick to the deca, but only because I value my sanity. Some dudes seem fine on tren, but perhaps they're already serial killers.

If you want to go crazy ripped, tren and mast will give you that dry and shredded look you see on stage.

Hope you're going to log your run.

Welcome to the New Year 2017...my resolution is to get truly lean this year , Im talking obliques/serritus as well as lower abs . RIPPED .

Yes Im gonna be alot smaller but I need to see how low I can go....I want to do endless chin-ups and you gotta be lean & lite to do that . So extreme weight loss for 2017 is my plan . Whats yours ?? o_O

So extreme weight loss for 2017 is my plan . Whats yours ?? o_O

Bench 4 plates! That's a lofty goal for me. I've never done more than 350lbs, but I've never tried to go heavy while fresh. I always do it after a full flat bench routine. I'm good for 315 x 10 or so at the end of all my working sets.

Sponsors

Latest posts