Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

My goals are just to be bigger, stronger and faster all while staying healthy. Lifting goals are to hit 250 pounds while staying relatively lean. Hit a 600 pound squat, a 700 pound deadlift and somewhere over 400 bench.

I'm somewhat at a disadvantage though. I'm protecting against re-injuring my lower back. So I bench with my feet off the floor. Knees up with shins parallel to the ground. I get no "drive" from legs. It's all upper body and balance. Still, I think I can get there. Just add deca... :)
I have the same issues with my lower back. I cant seem to get over 350 aswell. It sucks having back problems. I use npp it helps

New Years Resolutions? Get bigger and stronger! ;)

Get my diet dialed in for success, Reduce alcohol and sweets and Stay safe an uninjured!! would love over 400 in bench, high 400/low 500 in squat and high 500/low 600 in dead. set your goals high folks!

I'd like to squat 550lbs with knee wraps, bench 405lbs and deadlift 650lbs this year and get up to a relatively lean 220lbs. I'd say I'm around 20-30lbs away on each of them going by recent gym lifts and I just weighed 207lbs in clothes and shoes.

Goals for this year:
Get on the GH train for the first time. Should help me get to a lean 280. Leaner than i ever been before at that weight

Same. I'd really like to run GH. I'm 38 now and truly believe it would improve my quality of life. Let's do this!
I think GH is the game changer when you got your hormones, training and force feeding down pat. Especially the force feeding. Its hard to stay as lean as id like at my heaviest on just AAS alone. The mass amount of food will win out eventually. I need GH to tell it what to do

I think GH is the game changer when you got your hormones, training and force feeding down pat. Especially the force feeding. Its hard to stay as lean as id like at my heaviest on just AAS alone. The mass amount of food will win out eventually. I need GH to tell it what to do
Very informative trukk. I remember a long time ago you told me that that the amount of test you run, is only is good as your caloric intake. In regards to getting huge... I was running a gram at the time, but after I talked with you I realized I was wasting my good ol' 24k test simply cuz I was only getting about 4000 Cal's a day. I dropped down to 600mg and had great results. I'm gonna be posting in this thread some new pics in 2017. I'm gonna make a major comeback this year so bolo for some serious pics from the tank...

IMG_0098.JPG
This is where 2017 starts for me. 190lb 4months off cycle I've only lost 4lb in that time and have maintained all of my strength while learning some new skills and increasing my athletisim. The goals to shed 8-10lbs of fat off this frame and maintain the muscle quality, im as big as I ever need to be in my life right now I just need to improve the composition and strength.

View attachment 56635
This is where 2017 starts for me. 190lb 4months off cycle I've only lost 4lb in that time and have maintained all of my strength while learning some new skills and increasing my athletisim. The goals to shed 8-10lbs of fat off this frame and maintain the muscle quality, im as big as I ever need to be in my life right now I just need to improve the composition and strength.
Great work!!!

View attachment 56635
Hell yea brother. Keep hitting it.

View attachment 56635
Damn bro you remind me of your avi:D Only difference is, your far more defined an bulkier looking;) Keep Killin it man:)

61d0033968f75c9757df7c2f8ca4a96a.jpg
b198950b3502eca5c90cf4130c9fe822.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk