Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks. Just wanna look halfway decent and be a beast on the platform.

I definitely feel you on that one. I always want to get back to 7%bf. Then I look at myself in the mirror and think, "Man I need some f'n carbs right now, I look like a starving Ethiopian kid." Lol. One of these days I'll be rocking some 19" arms, all in due time.

You have a great v tapper you going in to BB?

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've been strictly powerlifting for about three years now with just a little hypertrophy work here and there in the off season. I just got my diet fairly dialed in last year and cut down to make weight at 198lbs. Not saying I won't ever give bodybuilding style training a shot, but for now I've got goals in powerlifting I'm trying to achieve. I'm definitely disciplined enough for the diet if I needed to be, it's just I don't enjoy doing a lot of isolation work. I like lifting heavy.

I know a guy he's pro. Strong man changed his diet to cleaner version like BB style big a ripped as hell he had to adjust a bit when he lost bf but now he's stronger than ever.

I know a guy he's pro. Strong man changed his diet to cleaner version like BB style big a ripped as hell he had to adjust a bit when he lost bf but now he's stronger than ever.

I cut from 237lbs to 191lbs last year and still improved my total by a few pounds. Definitely going to stay leaner from now on. Feel better, too.

View attachment 56650

Here's where I'm starting out in 2017. Took this the other night right before bed. Sitting at 205-210lbs at 5'10". Been cruising for a couple months now and have lost about ten pounds, but managed to continue to progress on bench and squat beyond where I was last cycle.
Youve gotten tapered man, you crossing over to bb'ing comps this year ??

I think the biggest difference between meso bodybuilders and powerlifters is just the body hair now. All the PL guys are staying way leaner than the stereotype implies.

Youve gotten tapered man, you crossing over to bb'ing comps this year ??

Thanks and nah, strictly PL meets in the immediate future.

I think the biggest difference between meso bodybuilders and powerlifters is just the body hair now. All the PL guys are staying way leaner than the stereotype implies.

I think you're right. It would take so much time and effort to keep my body hair maintained, lol.

Struggling to stay lean, I need to stop going a year between cycles, but at least I have a pregnant wife due to my time off.

My last comp there was a couple extremely lean powerlifters. And then even the bigger guys in the 275 class have very little bodyfat. With weight classes it doesn't pay to carry anymore bodyfat than your body normally would carry with you eating enough to keep up with recovery. I tend to put on some fat going into comps if I am trying to get significantly stronger. Food for me still plays a big roll in making progress. But then I am always fighting keeping the bodyfat levels reasonable... I know everyone is a bit different, and this is less of an issue.

Been cruisin along for months now. Figured id drop in an throw one down for the brotherhood lol. Now im not nearly as big or badass as all you mofos up in here but it is what it is hahaha. Still killin it in the gym an livin the swole life;):D Skull @5'4" 170lbs
2017-01-10 23.26.30.jpg

Been cruisin along for months now. Figured id drop in an throw one down for the brotherhood lol. Now im not nearly as big or badass as all you mofos up in here but it is what it is hahaha. Still killin it in the gym an livin the swole life;):D Skull @5'4" 170lbs
View attachment 57348

Looking swole bro. Plus youre automatically winning for who you have on your arm

Last edited:
Looking swole bro. Plus youre automatically winning for who you have on your arm
Lol thanks J. Yeah im jus goin with the flow atm. Enjoyin life, family, an of course the gym lol. I can't wait to blast again. Lookin small on my cruise but feelin great at a lower weight;) Oh an as far as moe goes, she always steals my thunder hahahaha. What can I say, she looks better than I do:rolleyes: I shudda croped her ass out:D:):p

View attachment 57348
Couples that lift together, stay together.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

c5be037b8131f6ada93a823f2afbdcde.jpeg

A few photos from early Dec. when I was leaning out. Totally focused on growing in the first half of 2017. Thanks for all the help and advice Meso!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk