Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Still on the bulk. 6 weeks in 6 more to go. Then I'll cruise and and blast some tren mast prop this summer with some albutrol and may try my first hand in gh for the very first time. With all the good things I hear about it, seems I'm missing out. This one always is for cdn since I know he checks up on my photos and post. Big shoot out to the ogh and mrb66 two guys who have helped me a lot

Attachments

• IMG_7257.JPG
    IMG_7257.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 138
Still on the bulk. 6 weeks in 6 more to go. Then I'll cruise and and blast some tren mast prop this summer with some albutrol and may try my first hand in gh for the very first time. With all the good things I hear about it, seems I'm missing out. This one always is for cdn since I know he checks up on my photos and post. Big shoot out to the ogh and mrb66 two guys who have helped me a lot
Nice bro. You are definitely getting it right. 6 more weeks and you will be even more of a monster than you are now. Looking lean already too.

Oh and forgot to add another whose always given me info and been a legit guy. Rutman good looking out always

Size26.....you're gonna smoke the competition this year! Putting on some quality size brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn your looking awfully lean for a bulk. Awesome work brother. Shit I wishbinwas half as vascular as you. Your deff on the right track towards smokin the competition. Keep killin it brotha.....

I've always been vascular even what I was natty I was vascular. But once I started on gear it got even better and of course better on tren lol. I'm trying to keep it lean but eating a good amount. This is probably the biggest I've been. I've been using about 4 years. Started around 180 and now closing on 220. I've learned a lot that for sure. My first cycle I was a bloated mess I thought it was muscle and then once it all cleared my system I realized it was so much water. But years of reading and asking questions has helped a lot but as I've mentioned gh is really want to try next but need to research that as well before I even attempt it

Thank you. I wish I started lifting weights at 16 instead of 27 lol man it would of been of been nice to know now but I thought I was bball player back in the day ha

Thank you. I wish I started lifting weights at 16 instead of 27 lol man it would of been of been nice to know now but I thought I was bball player back in the day ha
All good. You're definitely making up for time " lost" . Keep it up brother and good luck in your competitions. Keep us posted.

View attachment 57554 Been having great training sessions lately.Today was shoulders
Lookin straight beast as fuck brotha. You can tell that you've been puttin in some hardcore work up in the gym. What are your stats in that pic an are you currently blastin or cruising? Your Traps, delts, bis, an tris look like their gettin ready to pop.