Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Been cruisin along for months now. Figured id drop in an throw one down for the brotherhood lol. Now im not nearly as big or badass as all you mofos up in here but it is what it is hahaha. Still killin it in the gym an livin the swole life;):D Skull @5'4" 170lbs
View attachment 57348

Fuck skull your putting in the work big time brother.Looking huge you fucker.
Training with your girl to that's badass

I'm small right now. 6ft 250 but I just started my blast so I should be back to ripped soon.

Also I really suck at trying to flex and take a picture.

Attachments

• 20170106_113016.jpg
    20170106_113016.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 113
And stop saying your not as big as us,cause you are.Now as tall as us,that's different lol.Just busting your chops brother

Been cruisin along for months now. Figured id drop in an throw one down for the brotherhood lol. Now im not nearly as big or badass as all you mofos up in here but it is what it is hahaha. Still killin it in the gym an livin the swole life;):D Skull @5'4" 170lbs
View attachment 57348
Skull, you have to be the swolest 170lb fucker ever! Looking good brother!

Couples that lift together, stay together.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Lol that's what I hear. Let's hope it's true. Were swole mates for life:)

You sure look bigger than 170lbs Skull...:eek:
That means alot coming from a straight beast as yourself OGH. This was before we even started working out. It's Skull without a swole:D

Fuck skull your putting in the work big time brother.Looking huge you fucker.
Training with your girl to that's badass
Man I'm jus loving hitting the gym an know that me an Moe are going together.....It jus makes it that much better cuz I get to look at mofos staring at my girl jus to look over at me staring back at em hahahaha. I really don't mind it as much as I let on. Makes me feel good if anything that guys think my gurl is Hot, sexy, tempting, ect;)

And stop saying your not as big as us,cause you are.Now as tall as us,that's different lol.Just busting your chops brother
Well I def don't weigh as much as the rest of you mass monsters round here but I'm happy with the progress I have made:D

Skull, you have to be the swolest 170lb fucker ever! Looking good brother!
You shoulda seen me at 185 lol. Actually my current Avi is me 185......
Is that some big side delts on your Skullette ? o_O :oops:
Now that makes me feel good brotha. I have been pounding away at em to try an get em like yours. I want that round bowling ball affect like you have;):D:cool: