Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

61d0033968f75c9757df7c2f8ca4a96a.jpg
b198950b3502eca5c90cf4130c9fe822.jpg

Sent from my LGMS330 using Tapatalk
Solid AF!!!

@GeorgeForemanRules is and has been a troll since the day he came here. I would not engage him as feeding the troll is against zoo rules. No food and the troll will die. Thanks for your cooperation in advance. Dont wanna see one of meso best threads getting shit on for the next 50 pages

No so good at selfIies. Need to gets those arms in there. 5 9 250.

Attachments

• 20170102_004713.jpg
    20170102_004713.jpg
    203.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 20161225_001942.jpg
    20161225_001942.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 114
Struggling to get lean again without putting in massive amounts of work. Seems to be the only way. Haven't cycled since my last one ended in april and I had to go off test. I keep saying I need to wait till I'm putting in more than 3 lifting sessions a week, but can't seem to make progress on an average persons good diet and training program.
I'm still fairly big and strong, but can't seem to drop bodyfat. Screwed around with my thyroid meds a bit and it just gets worse.
Trying to find the right balance to go with a busy life and other hobbies. Haven't been too interested to compete in another powerlifting meet, so not a lot of drive to be bigger or stronger than I already am, but still look worse than I want to. One of the few times I'm not sure what to do.
If I do cardio it's only HIIT or an intense short circuit, to save valuable time. Lifting still takes longer than I would like but split it into legs/pull/push so sessions can be shorter. Haven't been lifting heavy so rest periods could be shorter, but think I will change that bs and lift heavy occasionally.
Not in the right place to cycle, but maybe bump up my test dose slightly, t3, and add in the 4 weeks of havoc I bought to try. Or keep my test dose low till I lose 30 lbs, then actually run a real cycle. I told myself I wasn't going to diet without being on cycle, but that hasn't been possible for me.
I ran by my biggest leanest pic the other day and I was just like wtf happened to me. But I remember what I went through to get there... Practically starvation 4 weeks at a time, multiple times, cardio for hours twice a day. 4-5 drugs at a time. Intense lifting sessions that would leave me nauseous.. being on cycle for 6 months...
Just had to ramble... thanks for letting me.

Finally got that satisfying feeling of needing to upgrade to xl's at 5'9. Lol. The large was getting too small. Hopefully it won't be too long before I'm in XXL's! 2016-12-14 10.04.50.jpg

20161230_092232.jpg

Here's where I'm starting out in 2017. Took this the other night right before bed. Sitting at 205-210lbs at 5'10". Been cruising for a couple months now and have lost about ten pounds, but managed to continue to progress on bench and squat beyond where I was last cycle.

View attachment 56650

Here's where I'm starting out in 2017. Took this the other night right before bed. Sitting at 205-210lbs at 5'10". Been cruising for a couple months now and have lost about ten pounds, but managed to continue to progress on bench and squat beyond where I was last cycle.
Your a body builder now
I know this hurts you
But your just gonna have to deal with it
Its the only way