Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I survived the belly of the Beast....WALMARTS @Christmas time ! :eek:
It was horrible , smelly fat people and crying babies , hundreds of them ! :eek: But I put my dark shades on , put my chest out and chin-up and proceeded to accomplish my goal .
Mission Accomplished . :D:D:D Merry Christmas :) ~Ogh

I survived the belly of the Beast....WALMARTS @Christmas time ! :eek:
It was horrible , smelly fat people and crying babies , hundreds of them ! :eek: But I put my dark shades on , put my chest out and chin-up and proceeded to accomplish my goal .
Mission Accomplished . :D:D:D Merry Christmas :) ~Ogh
I had to go last night, too. Unfortunately to send a Money Gram. My gut instinct tells me you can figure out why.

I had to go last night, too. Unfortunately to send a Money Gram. My gut instinct tells me you can figure out why.
Prolly to send some capital to some european pharmacist dude to treat those horrific genital mutilating STD's you picked up from bare backing those tinder hoes

Prolly to send some capital to some european pharmacist dude to treat those horrific genital mutilating STD's you picked up from bare backing those tinder hoes
As a matter of fact, I only bare backed one, ever. And, I had a jimmy break with one so I just kinda kept going. Currently, I am STD free. If I wasn't, you'd be itching too.

Well...doesnt look like that spinal surgery kept you down
Lol!!! It's a few months ago. I got on the scale yesterday and I've lost a few pounds. Doc was saying I mite be able to train again soon. I've never tried to get lean. However, this next blast im gonna run mast. I wanna see how my physique responds to it. Check out the new hardware...IMG_20161221_095745434.jpgits gonna make me more turbo;)

Lol!!! It's a few months ago. I got on the scale yesterday and I've lost a few pounds. Doc was saying I mite be able to train again soon. I've never tried to get lean. However, this next blast im gonna run mast. I wanna see how my physique responds to it. Check out the new hardware...View attachment 55588its gonna make me more turbo;)
If you get more parts replaced you will become a machine!

Heal up quick!

Sponsors

Latest posts