Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 55142 View attachment 55143 even tho I'm only 38 I like to consider myself an old skool BB. I love the compound lifts. I love drinking raw eggs. I love everything about this lifestyle. Hard work. Dedication. Blood. Sweat. And no tears. Now plagued by an injury requiring surgery, I understand this part of this lifestyle as well. I'm a hard head. I'm gonna try and be on a stair stepper in a few weeks. Mite even try to pump up... Well see how I feel. Mite even find me a nice little fuck stick to finger blast all wknd... Who knows... What I do know is that I'm bout this life...
One day at a time brother! I really respect the positive mind frame and your enthusiasm but remember even this guy was human.

images-4.jpg

I fuckn love you bruh!!! I'm just layn here crippled thinkn bout that next pump... But your absolutely rite brother...
You're far from a legit cripple and even if you were. You're a fighter and have survived in the worst places on earth. The greatest quote my old mentor told me at a young age was. "The game and life is a marathon not a sprint kid". :)

You're far from a legit cripple and even if you were. You're a fighter and have survived in the worst places on earth. The greatest quote my old mentor told me at a young age was. "The game and life is a marathon not a sprint kid". :)
Ya bro. I'm just getting worked up sitting around. Tomorrow I'll wake up in pain and regret even thinking about going to the gym...

Lol!!! Ya, I guess your rite bro. I love Meso. I'd be so bored with out it rite now. I wonder when I'll be an awesome member?
Bored? 7 months of boredom here so feel ya without Meso would have gone bonkers lol Awesome member or Junior member the titles mean jack shit....

Bored? 7 months of boredom here so feel ya without Meso would have gone bonkers lol Awesome member or Junior member the titles mean jack shit....

Truer words never spoken. You ain't never lied CDNGUY...:)

And this is coming from a guy with the title 'Super Duper Neatest Guy Ever Member'. It's right there under my name, just squint a little harder and you'll see it.;)

Not getting as fat as usual this holiday/bulking season. Fluctuating around 230 last I checked, haven't been on scale in a couple weeks. Screenshot_20161216-101440.png

3 weeks into blast 7 more to go
d76f7c11aafa1e999f393fc077149e9a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk