Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I can't take my gym selfie with something heavy in both hands. lol

The shit part is I know I'm not a big guy, but those damn arms want to flare out anyway. I took two pics just now, no pump, no flex
to show close to my natural "arm flare" even though I'm holding the phone in one hand and it gets worse when I walk (strut around haha). The other pic is just to show that I actually do have a lat, just not one that would make me walk around arms bowed out.
View attachment 54941 View attachment 54942 View attachment 54941

Holy shit... You're the guy at my gym!!

Just kidding lol. You got some lats going on bud, well done.

Height? Weight?
I have decided to harden up lol. 6 foot 1, 222, idk bf. I have a log and nutrition post. Dont want to blow this one up. I can use some help there though. Big boy CYCLe is my log in good detail. And MY macros is nutrition thread.

I just started taking tren 600 mg/week 3500 cal protein 250 carbs 332 fats 77

This pic was taken 3 weeks ago .. just started a tren run so we'll see we're it takes me

Attachments

• IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 91
The answer is always to bulk. Have you ever told yourself, "I'm just too damn big"?
Nothing wrong with bulking. Ive only cut a hand full of times in my entire existence as a weight lifting human being. But i have found it is wise to enter a cycle after a cut
It just works out better. You wont be as smooth looking and i always gain the weight any way. Its not like starting a cycle at 280 is gonna be a great thing. Ill end up there no matter what happens on cycle. So better off starting at a lean 250 or so. Instead of a smooth 265/270.

Good luck Frank, and have confidence in your surgeons skills. Surgery is a great tool for getting back to performing properly following an injury. The other approach in many cases can be pure misery.

I don't know why many bodybuilders are apprehensive about an invasive approach, I think because everybody wants to avoid mandatory down time and surgery demands a period of down time. Think long term.
Just seen this brother. Ended up getting my c4c5c6c7 fused. Got me some hardware now. Couple titanium screws and pins. What a fuckn crazy 2 weeks. It all happened in the blink of an eye. Within 24 hours of the injury I was admitted. I'm resting and healing now. Kinda depressing tho. I mite need to figure out a whole new program for the rest of my life. I hate to say this, but I mite be done with deads... :(

Good luck Frank, and have confidence in your surgeons skills. Surgery is a great tool for getting back to performing properly following an injury. The other approach in many cases can be pure misery.

I don't know why many bodybuilders are apprehensive about an invasive approach, I think because everybody wants to avoid mandatory down time and surgery demands a period of down time. Think long term.
Did you have shoulder surgery? Sports injury?

Just seen this brother. Ended up getting my c4c5c6c7 fused. Got me some hardware now. Couple titanium screws and pins. What a fuckn crazy 2 weeks. It all happened in the blink of an eye. Within 24 hours of the injury I was admitted. I'm resting and healing now. Kinda depressing tho. I mite need to figure out a whole new program for the rest of my life. I hate to say this, but I mite be done with deads... :(
deadlift-motivation-jon-pall-sigmarsson-t-shirts-men-s-premium-t-shirt.jpg

You wont miss em
Your lower back will feel a whole lot better too