Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

IMG_2625.JPG A far cry from the biggest or most shredded. This was after my first cycle. Hoping to come in bigger and badder this spring after cycle #2

Last edited:
Here's 8 days in my blast 700 test 400
Npp and 40 tbol. First time over 220 in awhile. Up 6 pounds so far and yea I'm sure I'm holding water. Cleaning up the diet a little bit this week too.

Attachments

• IMG_6911.JPG
    IMG_6911.JPG
    302.3 KB · Views: 157
Here's 8 days in my blast 700 test 400
Npp and 40 tbol. First time over 220 in awhile. Up 6 pounds so far and yea I'm sure I'm holding water. Cleaning up the diet a little bit this week too.
I was just reading a cycle where someone was taking over twice as much gear as you and doesn't have any results weird eh? Man you are walking proof that high dosages aren't needed to be big and shredded.

I've never gone
Over 700 test I have guys at the gym telling me man you need to be on a gram. As long as I can make gains on lower dosage I'll take it and keep the extra cash in my pockets for food lol

I've never gone
Over 700 test I have guys at the gym telling me man you need to be on a gram. As long as I can make gains on lower dosage I'll take it and keep the extra cash in my pockets for food lol
I'm old, it takes about 2 grams for me to be satisfied

Dbol breakfast of champions

5'11, 230lbs. Just cruising currently.
Had a leg pump killing all definition in that picture. Sitting at 29" cold

Attachments

• IMG_3063.JPG
    IMG_3063.JPG
    253.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3337.JPG
    IMG_3337.JPG
    557.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3689.JPG
    IMG_3689.JPG
    543.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    105.4 KB · Views: 151
That pussy was the one I was referring to. You can see how easy that mistake can be made.

Guess I missed all the excitement, and don't really care to go sort through it...

But in the meantime, I am confident that I speak for quite a few members here when I say that you are welcome to take it to PM, or even start your own thread about this matter, and not clutter up this thread with your feud.

I am all for "off topic" banter at times, and no thread ever completely stays "on topic", but your unavailing discourse is rather devoid of any benefit to this thread.