Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Got 2 weeks left in my latest blast. Started missing some cals in October and just went with it, so Ive stayed steady at 240 but dropped some bf.

20161209_161901-picsay.jpg

So I know I'm not the biggest most shredded guy here, but I wanted to share my transformation.

Pic on the left is from 2009 and I was 220 lbs. I started running and before I knew it I was 165lbs and running sub 7 min. miles. I broke my femur dirt biking as was determined to get back to running and do a marathon. I had physical therapy for 4 months and finally started walking without a cane, and started jogging. 9 months after the broken leg I ran my first marathon. I did another marathon and two 200 mile relay runs with friends.

At 165lbs I felt like a punk bitch so I started to get back in the weight room. 3 years later and 2 cycles later I am at the picture on the right which was taken 2 weeks ago. 173lbs, leaner, stronger, and fucking motivated as hell to keep growing. Thanks for the advice and help Meso!

4324cd113fed6ae6454c491be1d5d745.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I know I'm not the biggest most shredded guy here, but I wanted to share my transformation.

Pic on the left is from 2009 and I was 220 lbs. I started running and before I knew it I was 165lbs and running sub 7 min. miles. I broke my femur dirt biking as was determined to get back to running and do a marathon. I had physical therapy for 4 months and finally started walking without a cane, and started jogging. 9 months after the broken leg I ran my first marathon. I did another marathon and two 200 mile relay runs with friends.

At 165lbs I felt like a punk bitch so I started to get back in the weight room. 3 years later and 2 cycles later I am at the picture on the right which was taken 2 weeks ago. 173lbs, leaner, stronger, and fucking motivated as hell to keep growing. Thanks for the advice and help Meso!

Great job Matt ! Total transformation . :eek:

This looks like one of those supplement ads out of a magazine that we'd all be calling "bullshit" on if we just came across it thumbing through a magazine... except this isn't bullshit.

Phenomenal work, Matt!

Great job Matt.Especially the legs

Guyz...im pretty sure thats Clay Matthews:eek:

Off topic, but how do you keep your arms so close to your sides? I have horrible I.L.S. and even if I try, I can't keep my arms close to my body. Funny but not funny.

Put something really heavy in your hands.

I'm trying to get a pic of this guy at my gym with ILS... He's a candidate for a medical study.

Put something really heavy in your hands.

I'm trying to get a pic of this guy at my gym with ILS... He's a candidate for a medical study.

I can't take my gym selfie with something heavy in both hands. lol

The shit part is I know I'm not a big guy, but those damn arms want to flare out anyway. I took two pics just now, no pump, no flex
to show close to my natural "arm flare" even though I'm holding the phone in one hand and it gets worse when I walk (strut around haha). The other pic is just to show that I actually do have a lat, just not one that would make me walk around arms bowed out.
20161213_175220.jpg 20161213_175301.jpg 20161213_175220.jpg