Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

His best course of action is to listen to whatever the hell the neurosurgeon says actually. All the bro doctoring in the world doesn't mean anything now that he's actually gotten an MRI and it's been put in proper hands
Getting a second or third opinion for something as serious a spine surgery is far from bro doctoring. I guess you've been lucky and all your doctors have been the best there is. I have had very different interactions with Dr' s therefore I get a second or third opinion on anything of importance to my body.

Good luck Frank, and have confidence in your surgeons skills. Surgery is a great tool for getting back to performing properly following an injury. The other approach in many cases can be pure misery.

I don't know why many bodybuilders are apprehensive about an invasive approach, I think because everybody wants to avoid mandatory down time and surgery demands a period of down time. Think long term.

@Dmax of course you like that post you frail ass dick rider. Still taking a gram plus of aas to maintain those 16in arms. Weak ass pussy

Good luck Frank, and have confidence in your surgeons skills. Surgery is a great tool for getting back to performing properly following an injury. The other approach in many cases can be pure misery.

I don't know why many bodybuilders are apprehensive about an invasive approach, I think because everybody wants to avoid mandatory down time and surgery demands a period of down time. Think long term.
I know I regret not treating my spine years ago but it was due to a dumbass dr not willing to get an MRI. I will eventually need surgery one day but for now I'm going to avoid it as long as I can. Only after I eventually get the surgery will I be able to say if it was worth it or not. I'm going to get spinal injections for now.

@Dmax of course you like that post you frail ass dick rider. Still taking a gram plus of aas to maintain those 16in arms. Weak ass pussy
You really need to get over your obsession with me, what I say and what I like. I could care less about you. You're nothing to me, and I will say and like what I want. You're a really weird creeper dude. Move along.

You really need to get over your obsession with me, what I say and what I like. I could care less about you. You're nothing to me, and I will say and like what I want. You're a really weird creeper dude. Move along.
I've noticed any time someone talks shit you hop in for a like. Who has the obsession dick rider? Creeping in forums just to like negative posts? Who's creepy. Spend more time on your frail ass body rather than dickriding and maybe one day you'll have 16.5 in arms lol

Here is a picture 15 weeks ago, And then another pic today, after 15 weeks on 600 test E and 600 Deca. First one was at 200 And now I am 220.
Body image j.jpg IMG_0313.JPG

I sorta have gyno one of my nips now. The one that is on the left if you look. My other side healed someone and I have had it since 15.

IMG_20161009_163903.jpg

For someone that doesn't really do shit for his legs except a little bit of squatting. These fuckers just seem to grow no matter what. A couple of years ago they measured at 23" with no definition whatsoever and i could only squat 135 slightly above parallel . Now 2/3 of the way up my thigh they're 27" and I've successfully squatted 495 to depth without wraps.

The fact that I publish these photos is not contradictory to seek help to decrease the thickness of my skin folds from a therapeutic point of view (I want to improve my sensitivity to insulin, but clarify that I am not diabetic). These photos are before breakfast. Frankly, reaching 15% . And keep me there. I always practice sports, I see it as a health issue.
By the way the Chinese vendors should forge a solid and genuine self-esteem and sell with class. I must admit that LMC complies with my standards of kindness and good manners.
Thank you Cindy.

Attachments

• Pic1.jpg
    Pic1.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Pic2.jpg
    Pic2.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 96
  • Pic9.jpg
    Pic9.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 93
  • Pic7.jpg
    Pic7.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 20161202_114456.jpg
    20161202_114456.jpg
    224.9 KB · Views: 91
6126512edf28445c17e32b177588623d.jpg
start of cycle to 2 months in, fucking love tren more than ever even at the lower dose!

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

The fact that I publish these photos is not contradictory to seek help to decrease the thickness of my skin folds from a therapeutic point of view (I want to improve my sensitivity to insulin, but clarify that I am not diabetic). These photos are before breakfast. Frankly, reaching 15% . And keep me there. I always practice sports, I see it as a health issue.
By the way the Chinese vendors should forge a solid and genuine self-esteem and sell with class. I must admit that LMC complies with my standards of kindness and good manners.
Thank you Cindy.

I don't know what the hell you're trying to say here....

Are you running gear from LMC in these pics? If so, what are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what the hell you're trying to say here....

Are you running gear from LMC in these pics? If so, what are you using?

No no, no gear of any seller. Im not a "disguise" seller.

So,my point was that Im looking an bodyfat reduction due health reasons( in another thread I said that aesthetic goals was a neurosis,but these was only a phrase in that context).

View attachment 54025

For someone that doesn't really do shit for his legs except a little bit of squatting. These fuckers just seem to grow no matter what. A couple of years ago they measured at 23" with no definition whatsoever and i could only squat 135 slightly above parallel . Now 2/3 of the way up my thigh they're 27" and I've successfully squatted 495 to depth without wraps.
Nice wheels.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

So,my point was that Im looking an bodyfat reduction due health reasons( in another thread I said that aesthetic goals was a neurosis,but these was only a phrase in that context).

Nice wheels retarded chinese :)

Oh ok.... I gotcha now. I just didn't follow what you were saying. We're cool [emoji41]