Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I found smith lunges were great for rehabbing my knee tendonitis from heavy front squats. Maybe for you? Maybe not...

No I'm the exact same way Trukk. Those and regular dumbbell walking lunges, using light to no weight, really strengthens up the knee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Only regret I have is I quit working out yrs ago and took so long to start again. I've come a long way since this spring.

I'd been working on strength and size, but I've got a pinched nerve in my neck and its making my whole right side weak and can't pick much up. Decided I'd just work legs and go on a big cut and try to get my bf% down a bunch more(i need to lose a good 20lbs more anyway). Make the best of a shitty situation. Lots easier to want to do cardio when you can only curl about 20 lbs lol.
Nice that you decided to take up training again and you can reap the benefits of muscle memory too. As for the pinched nerve, do massages help?

Nice that you decided to take up training again and you can reap the benefits of muscle memory too. As for the pinched nerve, do massages help?
Ive been going to the chiropractor twice a week. They do tens and lay on the table thing every time. And once a week Grafton and other time a bunch of specific stretches. I do massage at home too. It's getting better, but at a snail's pace. Doc says he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't take a good 3 months to be back to new again. It is what it is. I was making awesome progress until then too. It is what it is though.

Ive been going to the chiropractor twice a week. They do tens and lay on the table thing every time. And once a week Grafton and other time a bunch of specific stretches. I do massage at home too. It's getting better, but at a snail's pace. Doc says he wouldn't be surprised if it didn't take a good 3 months to be back to new again. It is what it is. I was making awesome progress until then too. It is what it is though.
I bet it will take a lot of time as the neck has a lot of nerves and muscle too. I can relate to that as I had sciatica on my right leg/side after my accident which resulted from nerve damage. That took a year of aggressive chiro, tens and medication to resolve. Occasionally get shooting pains but other than that my right leg is functional.

Here's to you making a good recovery from that...and onward to more gains!

Still in bulk mode.... Trying to lean bulk though. 245 this morning.
5d7ec17ef7dd0bc2cde50ee1660e5979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF!!!! Damn rut, your a beast!!!!!! Good move on the lean bulk, ill never let myself get to fat in a bulk ever again, to much work dropping that extra fat.
Lookin great brother[emoji123]

I found smith lunges were great for rehabbing my knee tendonitis from heavy front squats. Maybe for you? Maybe not...

Hmmmm never heard of smith lunges but my poor knees could use a break. Any way you could explain this exercise big guy?

Hmmmm never heard of smith lunges but my poor knees could use a break. Any way you could explain this exercise big guy?

However, this guy^^^is quite weak. He should be using more than the freaking bar
And if not those then how about these

Bulgarian split squats
The bulgarian split squats drop sets of death:eek:

07a4e9412dab9209df0cfca70b19f129.jpg
so far im up 30 pounds on this tren and test cycle, i dropped the tren from 600 down to 400 and bumped the test to 600. So far im still pretty lean ( sub 10 percent ). Hard to think of any future cycles that wont have tren in the mix

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

What type of injury brother?

What type of injury brother?
Pinched nerve in my neck they say. No clue how it happened. Just woke up and had pain shooting down my trap and shoulder. They said by looking at x rays my neck looks like I've had a bad whiplash injury at some point and the poor alignment might be causing the nerve to be pinched.

It's getting slowly better. My right arm and shoulder can only do about half what it was doing before. Chiro told me now to just stay away from any shoulder or arm work and see if it'll help better, so I'm just doing a lot of leg and cardio work.

On another note my wife is still killing it. Just told me today she benched 155 for reps after doing some arm work and warm up sets. She's turning into a beast.

Pinched nerve in my neck they say. No clue how it happened. Just woke up and had pain shooting down my trap and shoulder. They said by looking at x rays my neck looks like I've had a bad whiplash injury at some point and the poor alignment might be causing the nerve to be pinched.

It's getting slowly better. My right arm and shoulder can only do about half what it was doing before. Chiro told me now to just stay away from any shoulder or arm work and see if it'll help better, so I'm just doing a lot of leg and cardio work.

On another note my wife is still killing it. Just told me today she benched 155 for reps after doing some arm work and warm up sets. She's turning into a beast.
Fuck man. The reason I ask is cuz I'm sitting in the hospital rite now with the same exact symptoms. FML! I'm in so much dam pain. I was just about to turn up too. Take it to that next level. I'm so fuckn disappointed rite now. I'm glad your woman is killing it. At least someone is making gains. Fuck bro! I'm fuckn sick about this...

Fuck man. The reason I ask is cuz I'm sitting in the hospital rite now with the same exact symptoms. FML! I'm in so much dam pain. I was just about to turn up too. Take it to that next level. I'm so fuckn disappointed rite now. I'm glad your woman is killing it. At least someone is making gains. Fuck bro! I'm fuckn sick about this...
Mine was getting bad enough I was taking 4 ibuprofen every 6 hours and a lortab to sleep. It was pretty bad. Worst thing was I couldn't get away from the pain at first. It was just constant like fire and pins and needles that'd shoot clear down my arm. It's been about 5 weeks since it started now. Lots better pain wise but it's still pretty bad when I first wake up.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious for you and you're back up and running soon!

Mine was getting bad enough I was taking 4 ibuprofen every 6 hours and a lortab to sleep. It was pretty bad. Worst thing was I couldn't get away from the pain at first. It was just constant like fire and pins and needles that'd shoot clear down my arm. It's been about 5 weeks since it started now. Lots better pain wise but it's still pretty bad when I first wake up.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious for you and you're back up and running soon!
I can't get away from the pain either. I'm also an addict so I will not take narcos. I'm also eating about 8-10 ibu 800 a day. I tried an ultram earlier and it got way worse. I have a tens unit but it's not helping much. Have you tried massage?