Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Still in bulk mode.... Trying to lean bulk though. 245 this morning.
5d7ec17ef7dd0bc2cde50ee1660e5979.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really nice man! How old are you?

Nice @rutman, didn't you cut to about 195 several months ago?

Looking good and thick brother

Dbol breakfast of champions

Thanks brother! I weighed in @ 202.8 back at the end of May. I've got 14 more weeks of bulking before I start my cut. My goal is to come in between 210 and 215 next May/June.

Thanks brother! I weighed in @ 202.8 back at the end of May. I've got 14 more weeks of bulking before I start my cut. My goal is to come in between 210 and 215 next May/June.

If you cut to 215 from where you are now you will huge and shredded

If you cut to 215 from where you are now you will huge and shredded

If I can stay injury free, I think it's possible. My legs are really coming up to where they need to be. That'll be the difference maker. You gotta have massive wheels to be competitive in the open division.

Still in bulk mode.... Trying to lean bulk though. 245 this morning.
5d7ec17ef7dd0bc2cde50ee1660e5979.jpg

It's cool as hell seeing your transitions. You really show a dramatic change from bulk to cut plus keeping us updated on your process. We learn alot from you Rut, thanks! Also you're looking big & bad rite now!

It's cool as hell seeing your transitions. You really show a dramatic change from bulk to cut plus keeping us updated on your process. We learn alot from you Rut, thanks! Also you're looking big & bad rite now!

Will do big dog! It's a lot of work, but it's cool to see the changes.

Here's a pic after weigh ins. 202.8

ff52ccae5cd7bdd48315b3017697f5b9.jpg

Will do big dog! It's a lot of work, but it's cool to see the changes.

Here's a pic after weigh ins. 202.8

ff52ccae5cd7bdd48315b3017697f5b9.jpg

I've got a yr on you age wise, but you and a few other older guys here are a huge inspiration to me. I'm just a beginner, but after seeing what can be done at my age I know the sky is the limit, not my age.

If I can stay injury free, I think it's possible. My legs are really coming up to where they need to be. That'll be the difference maker. You gotta have massive wheels to be competitive in the open division.

Looking great rutman.What kind of injuries have you dealt/dealing with

I've got a yr on you age wise, but you and a few other older guys here are a huge inspiration to me. I'm just a beginner, but after seeing what can be done at my age I know the sky is the limit, not my age.

Hell yeah D-max! The sky is the fucking limit! If you're like me, you're your own best and worst critic...but that's what keeps pushing us. That and our age, lol. It's pretty much now or never for some of us.

Hell yeah D-max! The sky is the fucking limit! If you're like me, you're your own best and worst critic...but that's what keeps pushing us. That and our age, lol. It's pretty much now or never for some of us.

+1 to that, and I still keep soldiering on despite getting seriously hurt in an accident years ago and a nasty knee injury just last year. Not letting anything stand in my way even though I am not getting any younger as springtime I will turn 53.

Looking great rutman.What kind of injuries have you dealt/dealing with

Thanks brother! Pretty much the usual....elbows, knees and shoulders. About this time last year I tweaked a knee and couldn't squat for 3 months. And after that it was only in smith machine until last week. I finally was able to do free weight squats again... Sore as hell for a week after doing those again for the first time! I think I only did 185 for sets of 20, lol.

Thanks brother! Pretty much the usual....elbows, knees and shoulders. About this time last year I tweaked a knee and couldn't squat for 3 months. And after that it was only in smith machine until last week. I finally was able to do free weight squats again... Sore as hell for a week after doing those again for the first time! I think I only did 185 for sets of 20, lol.

Still quite a solid package right there and do you plan to do another show anytime soon? Yep injury does come with the territory and my latest injury was tweaking my right shoulder 2 weeks ago moving furniture. It has affected my benching but worked around it by going more reps at lighter weight.

Agreed. Only regret I have is I quit working out yrs ago and took so long to start again. I've come a long way since this spring.

I'd been working on strength and size, but I've got a pinched nerve in my neck and its making my whole right side weak and can't pick much up. Decided I'd just work legs and go on a big cut and try to get my bf% down a bunch more(i need to lose a good 20lbs more anyway). Make the best of a shitty situation. Lots easier to want to do cardio when you can only curl about 20 lbs lol.

I found smith lunges were great for rehabbing my knee tendonitis from heavy front squats. Maybe for you? Maybe not...