Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Not to bring you down or be a dick because I promise I am not trying to be or judging at all. But I would say you are closer to 20 than you are 15. Don't take this the wrong way just trying to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was honestly leaning more towards 20 too.

Really? Static visible abs/traps and no fat around the waist and you go with 20? If so I might be higher then I think.

Ya man, I would say right at 20 maybe +/- a few.

I am not a pro or a judge by any means lol, so anyone reading this remember I'm not trying to be that guy just helping.

If you look at the chest and abs they are not tight, That would equal to bf. In the back even tho it's not where it usually is, but if you look above the hips that would be bf. Just a few areas would hurt him and we can't see his lower half and that will add as well.

I have had my bf checked two times and trust me it hurt my feelings lol.

IMG_0147.JPG

There's the legs [emoji28] nothing to write home about. Honestly I don't mind it haha. I do hold a lot of water though while I'm bulking. [emoji28]

View attachment 53179
3months off the good stuff now, one month post comp (powerlifting) currently doing German volume training while bulking slightly for 5'8 on the natty train I'm fairly pleased with the results. This is after my Olympic lifting session so no pump just exhuasted attempt at bracing my core

What are you weighting these days? Are you still having to weigh-in for your job or is that over with?

View attachment 53291

There's the legs [emoji28] nothing to write home about. Honestly I don't mind it haha. I do hold a lot of water though while I'm bulking. [emoji28]
Dont skip the leg days. Some thing i did alot when i was starting out in my teen years. I didnt really appreciate the pain and sacrifice it took to endure hard leg training. Knowing what i know now, legs are the foundation to a determined mofo. If you have sick legs you know a thing or two about training. That will benefit you immensely for all your other iron driven endeavors

TIME FOR SKWATTS!!!

Finally got one at the gym lol.
24c2f6de275d6ce456e48b66aae315ef.jpg

Nice!!

Dont skip the leg days. Some thing i did alot when i was starting out in my teen years. I didnt really appreciate the pain and sacrifice it took to endure hard leg training. Knowing what i know now, legs are the foundation to a determined mofo. If you have sick legs you know a thing or two about training. That will benefit you immensely for all your other iron driven endeavors

TIME FOR SKWATTS!!!

I actually squatted 405 pounds parallel before my knee injury. I did 315 for 5 Beltless the other day lol. I also gotta add in I'm natty [emoji28]

That chart is hard to go off. It's honestly hard to judge bf by pictures. If you look at the first guy then the second I would say the second guy is way lower bf than the first one.

I agree it is subjective to go off pictures but at least gives a decent representation of the different body fat levels. I personally think the first guy looks "dryer" and the second looks "wetter" when you look close; which also falls into what we know about reaching low single digit body fat, that reaching it requires dehydration which isn't sustainable for very long and culminates on day of competition, photo shoot, or weigh-in.

e185b7e4218a5a1789f20c45a653bff1.jpg

Dbol breakfast of champions

Bahahaha Nice!

Actually, my donated blood BETTER be being used in such a worthwhile way - I'd be pretty disappointed to find out that some lame was wasting my fantastic blood for simply sitting around eating chips and drinking Mt Dew while gaming in their parents basement.:mad:

I'd be honored if some dude was nailing his ol' lady with my blood coursing through his rod right now - now that is a worthwhile donation!;)

Happy Thanksgivin to all my brothas an thier families.....Now lets all cheat on our diets an love it bahahah!!!!!;):D:):cool::p