Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

@penche im comin for ya big dog lol jk jk;):D:p View attachment 52760
I'm liking those bicep peeks Skull! Shoulders looking like melons my man! I come off cycle and cruise on 500mg test and eveyone else is growing FML! LOL!

Looking like a bear Skull, keep grinding big dog!

Edit: to the new guys, I don't advocate to cruise on 500mg per week. That's my dose. Rem I'm here for a good time not long time., ;)

I'm liking those bicep peeks Skull! Shoulders looking like melons my man! I come off cycle and cruise on 500mg test and eveyone else is growing FML! LOL!

Looking like a bear Skull, keep grinding big dog!

Edit: to the new guys, I don't advocate to cruise on 500mg per week. That's my dose. Rem I'm here for a good time not long time., ;)
Im jus tryin to play keep up to the best of my abilities cuz the rest of you all are stright freaks. I think these fuckers are on something bahahaha. Yeah man the lighting was not working in my favor for this shot. it damn cut off half my shoulder smh. My shoulders have been one of the many things that I've beem trying to bring up to par. This is me on 250mg cruise. I feel really good at this dose. tbh I haven't lost much size, weight, or strength after coming of my last run of 1gTest 600Deca. Hell its been a few months know so I know its all outta my system.

Nice lol I like the lumber jack look. Since I work at a sawmill it fits me pretty good. Heres a shot of me an moe from Halloween. We painted our faces an took the kids trick or treatin. Lmfao one of moes friends tjat we seen while we was out an about txted her later on that night an asked if I was on steriods........Ummmm not to my knowledge is what moe said bahahahah View attachment 52759
Haven't got the steroid question in a while. Did get asked if I was a trainer and accepting clients the other day at the gym. Guess that's a good thing?

bd44b2cc889dbb5f7b5dd19c4f6726ea.jpg
its been about a month since i last posted on here but now im sitting at 207 pounds a month and a half in on my tren enanthate and test cycle

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

View attachment 52809
Skull looking good brother.Some big fucks in here.
Shoulders today feeling great today.
Yeah bro everyone is rrally stepping up thier game. We jus want more an more, an its becuse of that kind nature in us that everyone is seeing very positive changes in everyone. Its fuckin awesome gettin to know you guys an watchin everyone transform as time passes. We keep eachother motivated to strive a lil harder constantly. Im lovin it. Your Lookin Big as a Freight Train their Gymjunkie. Keep killin it big man. Your right, their are alot of beasts aroin here. Male's me wana lift harder bahahaha:):D;):cool:

Shit bro they look ever bit of 20 right now. Lookin like a true hoss thier big guy. Keep killin it. I bet 20's arent far off are they?
Not sure haven't mesured in a while. im on week 5 of test and eq and growing every week. looking forward to see how far i can take it.