Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

c60ea2cdfe7e4ae624a5a3dcbffc1378.jpg
f2279adbad31cc84fe7673d0ddbae726.jpg

After my first cycle. :)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

You look like a guy that could benifit in a 2 sized shirt one size for the arms and one for the the body cause it must cost you a ton in clothing always busting the sleeves when you flex
It would be nice man, the size that looks right on my upper body looks like a big trash bag.

I can hear that shirt ripping from Oregon ;) Beast !
Lol thanks man. I use to wonder how bodybuilders payed for all their gear and food. Now I wonder how they pay for clothes. I just got that shirt a few months ago and it fit me perfectly. I'm trying to put on some weight this winter so it's time for the baggy sweaters and sweatpants.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would be nice man, the size that looks right on my upper body looks like a big trash bag.

Man I totally understand that and I don't even have close to the taper you have! I hate that shirts are made for people with guts! I want a XL in the shoulders and neck and a medium in the waist:oops:

image.jpeg
3months off the good stuff now, one month post comp (powerlifting) currently doing German volume training while bulking slightly for 5'8 on the natty train I'm fairly pleased with the results. This is after my Olympic lifting session so no pump just exhuasted attempt at bracing my core

Well Im just a fat swimmer trying to cut :) , this is my maximum weight. 170 / 160 lbs.

Attachments

• tmp-cam-875735522.jpg
    tmp-cam-875735522.jpg
    422.7 KB · Views: 85
  • tmp-cam--2036573956.jpg
    tmp-cam--2036573956.jpg
    418.8 KB · Views: 85
IMG_0148.JPG

Currently sitting at 177 and like 15-20% body fat (I suck at estimating this) and my nipples are sticking out more than a pubescent girl but currently gaining back all my strength after the knee injury.

View attachment 53270

Currently sitting at 177 and like 15-20% body fat (I suck at estimating this) and my nipples are sticking out more than a pubescent girl but currently gaining back all my strength after the knee injury.
Unless you are at full flex which it doesn't look like at all I'd say your 13-14% BF for how much of your abs show and the absence of lower back fat entirely

Unless you are at full flex which it doesn't look like at all I'd say your 13-14% BF for how much of your abs show and the absence of lower back fat entirely

Shit really? This is the heaviest I've ever been so I kind of just assumed I was higher than 15 lol

Shit really? This is the heaviest I've ever been so I kind of just assumed I was higher than 15 lol

Not to bring you down or be a dick because I promise I am not trying to be or judging at all. But I would say you are closer to 20 than you are 15. Don't take this the wrong way just trying to help

Not to bring you down or be a dick because I promise I am not trying to be or judging at all. But I would say you are closer to 20 than you are 15. Don't take this the wrong way just trying to help

Really? Static visible abs/traps and no fat around the waist and you go with 20? If so I might be higher then I think.