Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Figured I would throw some up. I keep forgetting to take some at the gym, so these will have to do
5343b4256f54e48b24147ff6f87b9c49.jpg

e71adeea2e3c8025143995f57a609359.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You look great man!

Back and bicep day (my pull day)

Ive also been doing powerpull-ups , where you hang for 5 seconds then explode up with all the power you have and then slowly come back down for one power rep . Rest 20 sec then do another one , 6-8 times, palms down then palms up (chins) . Then I do a 3x8 close-grip chins . Killer !
Dang lol I already did back an biceps this week. looks like ill be starting them next week. ill proly do them as a finishing move after all my other workouts are complete on back day.

Dang lol I already did back an biceps this week. looks like ill be starting them next week. ill proly do them as a finishing move after all my other workouts are complete on back day.

You can do em whenever. I was doing them on all four of my lifting days a week until recently and now I'm at 2x/week with them and rows on the other two days.

I could never get good back development with chinups/pullups
They had a strength program designed to increase your PFT scores in the USMC. Lots and lots of chinups/pullups. Varying types. I vastly prefer cables and dumbbell/barbell rows. Thats how i do it

You look great man!
Thanks man. I still have a lot of work to do but I'm getting there.
The Cobra is loose !! Nice lat flare . :eek:
I'm finally getting a wide back. I'm surprised my waist has stayed the same pretty much so I'm happy with that.
Ya big thick fucker
Lol that's man. Hopefully by May I'll have about 20 more pounds on me... hopefully.
Lol If you get any bigger i believe your going to pop. Looking solid brotha. Hows that GH treatin ya??? Whats your IU's lookin like???
I'm just at 4iu per day nothing crazy. I'll try and go up to about 6 when I start my next cycle. I love it tho honestly, it has really helped. I just have a different body layout all together now.

Thanks man. I still have a lot of work to do but I'm getting there.

I'm finally getting a wide back. I'm surprised my waist has stayed the same pretty much so I'm happy with that.

Lol that's man. Hopefully by May I'll have about 20 more pounds on me... hopefully.

I'm just at 4iu per day nothing crazy. I'll try and go up to about 6 when I start my next cycle. I love it tho honestly, it has really helped. I just have a different body layout all together now.

Good you are still alive. Hope your grandma is OK now.

Looking solid btw so keep at it!

Good you are still alive. Hope your grandma is OK now.

Looking solid btw so keep at it!

Thanks man, she got to come home Monday. It's been very time consuming because I live 3 hours away from her. I think she will be ok now tho she's a tough old woman lol.

Who all dressed for Halloween ? I went for a last minute lumberjack but a few chicks asked if I was a themed stripper View attachment 52278bulk season in full swing already
Nice lol I like the lumber jack look. Since I work at a sawmill it fits me pretty good. Heres a shot of me an moe from Halloween. We painted our faces an took the kids trick or treatin. Lmfao one of moes friends tjat we seen while we was out an about txted her later on that night an asked if I was on steriods........Ummmm not to my knowledge is what moe said bahahahah FB_IMG_1478048871953.jpg