Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That's the worst dude. Happens to me too. I get them all around my eyes. I look like I've been on a 2 week meth binge.

Same here. Worst I ever had it was an allergic reaction to azithromycin. I remember puking up the chili cheese fries I'd just eaten from Sonic and continued to dry heave until I thought I was going to die. Had it happen a few times over the years from heavy duty puking. Looks crazy for a couple days.

Oh ya I've broken in my eyes but not on my back. Haha broke em in my eyes either throwing up from a concussion or getting punched.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Straight beast Ogh. Look at those bolders for shoulders. Im tryin to get mine poppin like that. Lookin monsterous big guy. Love it....

Thanks Skull -- this is the strongest Ive ever been in back exercises , and I thank @weighted chinup for inspiring me to really kill those pull-ups and chin-ups . Its also the first back-pic Ive attempted lately , not so easy to do with bad lighting

Thanks Skull -- this is the strongest Ive ever been in back exercises , and I thank @weighted chinup for inspiring me to really kill those pull-ups and chin-ups . Its also the first back-pic Ive attempted lately , not so easy to do with bad lighting
WTF? How much do you weigh? You are fawking HUGE! Haha

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Yes @Perrin Aybara -- you really do get strong/wide once you commit yourself to these exercises and are willing to endure the pain , and weighted pull/chin-ups are painful . As are deadlifts .
But conquering them is so worth it , it makes you bull-strong :mad:
But that's only half of it....I know your secret :mad:I'm wise to all that damn eating you doo_O you can't just post pics like that saying you work out a lot and not mention all that grub you been eating, people gonna think your on ped's or something:eek:

Figured I would throw some up. I keep forgetting to take some at the gym, so these will have to do
5343b4256f54e48b24147ff6f87b9c49.jpg

e71adeea2e3c8025143995f57a609359.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Figured I would throw some up. I keep forgetting to take some at the gym, so these will have to do
5343b4256f54e48b24147ff6f87b9c49.jpg

e71adeea2e3c8025143995f57a609359.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol If you get any bigger i believe your going to pop. Looking solid brotha. Hows that GH treatin ya??? Whats your IU's lookin like???

Maybe its time for me to start throwin a chin-up routine in. When do you do em Ogh? Back, arm, or chest day?

I threw some in my routine Tuesday on back and shoulder day after seeing all these pics of ya'll big ass dudes. Was sore as hell yesterday. Didn't know I was missing out so much.

Maybe its time for me to start throwin a chin-up routine in. When do you do em Ogh? Back, arm, or chest day?

Back and bicep day (my pull day)

Ive also been doing powerpull-ups , where you hang for 5 seconds then explode up with all the power you have and then slowly come back down for one power rep . Rest 20 sec then do another one , 6-8 times, palms down then palms up (chins) . Then I do a 3x8 close-grip chins . Killer !

I always do my biceps after my back so sometimes the only work I give my biceps are close grip chin-ups . Im talking 5-6 inches apart (hand spacing)

Last edited by a moderator: