Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I can't get away from the pain either. I'm also an addict so I will not take narcos. I'm also eating about 8-10 ibu 800 a day. I tried an ultram earlier and it got way worse. I have a tens unit but it's not helping much. Have you tried massage?
I'm pretty sure you have a herniated disc. An x-ray won't show anything. You have to tell the dr you want an MRI if he won't do it see someone else. The most important thing is to reduce the swelling and muscle tension so that the disc has a chance to heal and reabsorb into its space. The key is to do this right away for the best chance of recovery. The best thing to do is get cortisone shots in your spine and take muscle relaxers. Then start doing physical therapy as soon as possible. I have a shit load of herniated discs. A lot of them could have been fixed if I had seen a better dr. Most of them just do an x-ray which shows nothing and tell you to just rest and it will heal on its own, if this happens see another dr. I wish I had this knowledge years ago when they first happened. If you don't do it right away your chances of them healing correct are drastically reduced. I can still lift fairly heavy but I have to be very careful and avoid certain things. A message will definitely help by relaxing muscles and increasing bloodflow to the area. Another thing that my help is spinal decompression but it is still controversial. It is definitely worth looking into. You want the disc to reabsorb into place as fast as possible. Good luck bro

I'm pretty sure you have a herniated disc. An x-ray won't show anything. You have to tell the dr you want an MRI if he won't do it see someone else. The most important thing is to reduce the swelling and muscle tension so that the disc has a chance to heal and reabsorb into its space. The key is to do this right away for the best chance of recovery. The best thing to do is get cortisone shots in your spine and take muscle relaxers. Then start doing physical therapy as soon as possible. I have a shit load of herniated discs. A lot of them could have been fixed if I had seen a better dr. Most of them just do an x-ray which shows nothing and tell you to just rest and it will heal on its own, if this happens see another dr. I wish I had this knowledge years ago when they first happened. If you don't do it right away your chances of them healing correct are drastically reduced. I can still lift fairly heavy but I have to be very careful and avoid certain things. A message will definitely help by relaxing muscles and increasing bloodflow to the area. Another thing that my help is spinal decompression but it is still controversial. It is definitely worth looking into. You want the disc to reabsorb into place as fast as possible. Good luck bro
This is all new to me. I never felt pain like this. I can't move bro. I'm in the ER rite now. This is the second time tonight. I need a muscle relaxer bad. At this point brother, I'd take a shot from them. This can't just be a sprayne like they said earlier. My neck and back have alot of muscle. So I have pain shooting all thru it. It's like I have energy that can't release. All that muscle on my upper back is in excruciating pain. I can't breathe man..1474443830156.jpg

This is all new to me. I never felt pain like this. I can't move bro. I'm in the ER rite now. This is the second time tonight. I need a muscle relaxer bad. At this point brother, I'd take a shot from them. This can't just be a sprayne like they said earlier. My neck and back have alot of muscle. So I have pain shooting all thru it. It's like I have energy that can't release. All that muscle on my upper back is in excruciating pain. I can't breathe man..View attachment 53929
Trust me I know that pain all to well. Herniated discs do make it hard to breathe when they are bad. Get an MRI while your there. You are pretty much going to have to force them to do it. I would see someone who specializes in spinal injections For the shots. Just don't let the pain get to you. It's easy to let it consume you. Just remember that it will get better and to stay positive. Stay strong bro

Trust me I know that pain all to well. Herniated discs do make it hard to breathe when they are bad. Get an MRI while your there. You are pretty much going to have to force them to do it. I would see someone who specializes in spinal injections For the shots. Just don't let the pain get to you. It's easy to let it consume you. Just remember that it will get better and to stay positive. Stay strong bro
I'll keep ya posted. I'm supposed to get "enhanced" any day now. FML

I'll keep ya posted. I'm supposed to get "enhanced" any day now. FML
Your going to have to rest a few weeks. Then start physical therapy. Don't push it because it will make it worse trust me I've fucked my back up worse multiple times being a dumbass and pushing through it.

I can't get away from the pain either. I'm also an addict so I will not take narcos. I'm also eating about 8-10 ibu 800 a day. I tried an ultram earlier and it got way worse. I have a tens unit but it's not helping much. Have you tried massage?

I only took the lortabs because I had some left over from a surgery. They didn't really do much. Have a tens too and it didn't do much either. I did have a massage done and it helped some. My muscles back there are really knotted up.

What helped the most so far is once a week the chiropractor has a girl put bio freeze on me and does graston on my trap and shoulder.

Otherwise I have a rumble roller at home I use quite a bit that helps some too. I'll even find a wall with a corner and lean into it hard lol.

Look up trigger point pain too. Those points on the neck and shoulder are almost exactly where all my pain is at and shoots from.

Back problems suck, period
I have never been the same and i have to be creative how i bodybuild. Deadlifts are a no no. Switched to front squats over back squats. You want to ease back in to a routine every time it relapses otherwise you might end up permanently disabled.

07a4e9412dab9209df0cfca70b19f129.jpg
so far im up 30 pounds on this tren and test cycle, i dropped the tren from 600 down to 400 and bumped the test to 600. So far im still pretty lean ( sub 10 percent ). Hard to think of any future cycles that wont have tren in the mix

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
I can actually see the face of a tiger on your back. the mid to lower back are 5 points and that's the nose and mouth and just above that are the eyes.

I can actually see the face of a tiger on your back. the mid to lower back are 5 points and that's the nose and mouth and just above that are the eyes.
How the fuck did you point that out lol. Thats sick.

Ha shit i must not be very creative, all i see is a nose

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Fuck man. The reason I ask is cuz I'm sitting in the hospital rite now with the same exact symptoms. FML! I'm in so much dam pain. I was just about to turn up too. Take it to that next level. I'm so fuckn disappointed rite now. I'm glad your woman is killing it. At least someone is making gains. Fuck bro! I'm fuckn sick about this...

Sorry to hear this brother, hope you recover quick and get back on track.

Got mri done. Neurosurgeon wants to talk to me. Is that good?
Glad to hear you got the MRI. Now you have t see what the problems is. Your best bet is to rest and take muscle relaxers and get a cortisone shot in spine immediately. I think they do a course of 3. Also you can try spinal decompression. If your not better in 6-8 months from that, then it may be time to talk to a surgeon.

Glad to hear you got the MRI. Now you have t see what the problems is. Your best bet is to rest and take muscle relaxers and get a cortisone shot in spine immediately. I think they do a course of 3. Also you can try spinal decompression. If your not better in 6-8 months from that, then it may be time to talk to a surgeon.
His best course of action is to listen to whatever the hell the neurosurgeon says actually. All the bro doctoring in the world doesn't mean anything now that he's actually gotten an MRI and it's been put in proper hands