Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Of course no-one is gonna like me, I have big ass muscles , and some of the guys a jealous cause of that , it's OK I have nothing prove to anyone, I'm just on here to be like everyone else, learn more about the lifestyle we all live

Go eat a oyster Eman , hes got a agenda here ....I"ll betcha ;)
Lets see Doc , youve been here 2 weeks you have 649 posts and 123 LIKES . Not a very good ratio...

What are you selling ?? o_O
Maybe its just paranoia? Some times we recognize trends of ppl who do have an agenda and i think thats what your getting a whiff of.
Or perhaps
He is just a member that has recently upped his time he spends on Meso
Either way. I wasnt gonna say anything. But i noticed it too
Big dude either way

Because of his like to post ratio...? o_O

Read his old posts . Hes been called out before ...
Maybe its just paranoia? Some times we recognize trends of ppl who do have an agenda and i think thats what your getting a whiff of.
Or perhaps
He is just a member that has recently upped his time he spends on Meso
Either way. I wasnt gonna say anything. But i noticed it too
Big dude either way

No doubt big dude , but why the sudden bum rush here ? That always reeks of a sales pitch , JMO...

Read his old posts . Hes been called out before ...

No doubt big dude , but why the sudden bum rush here ? That always reeks of a sales pitch , JMO...
What is it that I'm selling, and yes I been called out plenty of times, I posted prison pictures , I posted pictures before and after I got big so what's the problem I mean cause I got big and I have something going on lol

These are all old photos of before and after , so what's the problem bro , seriously, what it is it I'm selling, the only thing there is on here is haters that's all and I'm OK with that

What is it that I'm selling, and yes I been called out plenty of times, I posted prison pictures , I posted pictures before and after I got big so what's the problem I mean cause I got big and I have something going on lol
So let's clear the air :)

Your just a regular guy that loves to move iron, eat like a boss and learn about BB/PL? No alt motives to worry about?

If that's the case I don't see a problem, but as you are well aware of at this point some members think something may be going on. Hope you contribute some good stuff here. You're a house btw, let the rest of us catch up! Jeez...

downloadfile.jpg downloadfile-1.jpg
Look at the tatts on the chest lol Top pic the tatt is connected up to the shoulder. Now look at the bottom pic looool

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-01-08-27-16-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-01-08-27-16-1.png
    298.1 KB · Views: 65