Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

And what agenda might that be
Nice work
But often times when a member starts posting alot out of no where and a member whos as big as you is trying to get his "rep" up. So he can use that to push products or a lab. Its pretty standard stuff you see among folks who use this forum for personal gain. It just reminds us of past members doing similar things.
OGH is a good dude. Maybe he is just having another one of them days?
You look huge man. What 280ish?
What are you running slin? GH?
How long you been cycling?

U see this guy , this guy has been calling me out his name is CDNGUY, u guys prob know him, how is he a member on board that's suppose to talk about a life style of roofs and muscles when he has none ? And he calls me out lol please bro

Attachments

• IMG_5702.JPG
    IMG_5702.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 67
U see this guy , this guy has been calling me out his name is CDNGUY, u guys prob know him, how is he a member on board that's suppose to talk about a life style of roofs and muscles when he has none ? And he calls me out lol please bro
Hello Brolloks lmao You a " Stalking Man Fan" :eek::rolleyes:

Last edited:
Nice work
But often times when a member starts posting alot out of no where and a member whos as big as you is trying to get his "rep" up. So he can use that to push products or a lab. Its pretty standard stuff you see among folks who use this forum for personal gain. It just reminds us of past members doing similar things.
U ask me what lab I'm using I'll tell us , but I'm not tryna push anything

Nice work

Thats what Im talking about , is he gonna hit us up for some of his favorite gear he has or how about a E-book...?? :confused: . Thats what Im used to seeing here...sorry if Im wrong bro , you remind me of Bull XL and thats good....:cool:

Nice work
I'm 247 and never run GH never tried it , I run test C and tren and Winny and dbol I ran Eq also

If u guys think that it's not me and I'm using a different persons body, y'all the biggest dumb asses I've met in my life, tattoos never been removed only added

Attachments

• Point Blur_Jan302017_124352.jpg
    Point Blur_Jan302017_124352.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Point Blur_Jan302017_123926.jpg
    Point Blur_Jan302017_123926.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 73
  • Point Blur_Jan262017_105441.jpg
    Point Blur_Jan262017_105441.jpg
    488.8 KB · Views: 79