Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thats what Im talking about , is he gonna hit us up for some of his favorite gear he has or how about a E-book...?? :confused: . Thats what Im used to seeing here...sorry if Im wrong bro , you remind me of Bull XL and thats good....:cool:
Dude I'm not even mentioning what lab I'm using or gear, if by ask me I'll tell u what's my favorite gear

Hope your kiddin Eman if not better go see the eye doctor stat lol :confused: :rolleyes:

My eyes are fine... You are looking at two different tattoos and questioning why they're different, no shit they're different.

Either way, he insulted you so I know you're not dropping it now. Or, God forbid, admitting you're wrong.

Hope your kiddin Eman if not better go see the eye doctor stat lol :confused: :rolleyes:
Do
Why are u even on here bro, do u even lift weights ??? Tell me this isn't u, u hold no water in anything that is said here , u don't even use gear or lift weights, WTF are u serious u been following in every forum call-in me a fake and I can show millions of pictures of myself before and after , what do u have to proof other then ur just a lil man

Attachments

• IMG_5702.JPG
    IMG_5702.JPG
    75.7 KB · Views: 20
As long as you say your not pushing a lab or trying to sell us something for gain then I dont care where your tats are located . Welcome to Meso ...again :D ~Ogh[/QUOTE hey whatever works for u ,u know, whatever u like using that's on u, whatever works for u, I'm not here to say hey this certain lab is the bomb everyone should buy from him blah blah nope not me, I will say anavar is shit , I hate anavar, it's overrated and does nothing for me, only good thing about it , it dries me out like proviron

@doctor jones since we are wrong the tats why don't post a pic of you straight on so we can clearly see the tats and that it was in death other side of your chest. If not then don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Haven't seen a pic of you in a while Eman, i know your a big sum bitch too [emoji123]

I don't have anything recent, I'll snap one soon though since you mentioned it... Just finished a cycle, sitting at 260 now. I'll see if I can hold at this weight and then it's diet time.