Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Seriously, why is every pic filtered or fuzzy if it's not doctored? If that's really you and you're that developed then just post the pics without all the bullshit.

Yeah. Im gonna say those are different tats.
I dont know how you could arrive at any other conclusion?
The more I look the more I think I'm wrong. I can see the cover art over the web now, also can see negative space from the portrait on opposing pecks (selfie/mirror) pics. It's all there... feeling like donkey right now

The more I look the more I think I'm wrong. I can see the cover art over the web now, also can see negative space from the portrait on opposing pecks (selfie/mirror) pics. It's all there... feeling like donkey right now
Who knows?
If he isnt pushing gear then he is welcome here

Let's get this clear u kids all hyped and bothered cause I came on here posted pictures of myself , these are mostly instagram photos, some filtered and some are not, now what is the big issue here , what is everyone malfunction, that I'm a big guy and it hard to believe, , why, what world are u from, there's plenty of big guys everywhere, and yes I use gear , so what is the big deal cause this is getting pathetic

Let's get this clear u kids all hyped and bothered cause I came on here posted pictures of myself , these are mostly instagram photos, some filtered and some are not, now what is the big issue here , what is everyone malfunction, that I'm a big guy and it hard to believe, , why, what world are u from, there's plenty of big guys everywhere, and yes I use gear , so what is the big deal cause this is getting pathetic

HugeRaw

No it's you looking like you have an agenda and us proving that right by tearing you down piece by piece till your revealed. Pics like that is a good way to gain attention. I'm done with this clown. To tired to deal with this shit today. I'll catch you tomrw ya dingbat.

I wanna see pictures guys , I wanna see what everyone looks like , everyone got something to say about me , let's all y'all pic, cdnguy not u , ur small and puny

Dude u should be ashamed of yourself , u do alot of talking , alot disrespectful shit, and look at yourself , u look like some kid who smokes weed all day and play video games
Must suck that every troll handle you've recently brought back. Have been getting blown outta the water huh? Lol

Last edited:
I have no agenda, I have no plans on pushing any gear or labs or GH or pro hormones or sarms. I careless I'm happy with what I use and that's it , expect anavar anavar is garbage that's for the girls

That's all I gotta say
Must suck that every troll handle you've recently brought back. Have been getting blow outta the water huh? Lol
Have u seen urself bro come on buddy let's see some pictures , man ur a rookie to the game, u have sense on being here