Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well I'm outta here , there some guy in here who needs help cause he wants to put on size and he thinks taken dbol for 6 months is gonna help him

Dude u should be ashamed of yourself , u do alot of talking , alot disrespectful shit, and look at yourself , u look like some kid who smokes weed all day and play video games

I wanna see pictures guys , I wanna see what everyone looks like , everyone got something to say about me , let's all y'all pic, cdnguy not u , ur small and puny
No! That's me. Don't give him that credit. I just smoked a fatty and I'm tired from playing gears of war all night trying to beat it for the 3rd time (As I push up my Harry Potter glasses up).

I don't have anything recent, I'll snap one soon though since you mentioned it... Just finished a cycle, sitting at 260 now. I'll see if I can hold at this weight and then it's diet time.

260 lb [emoji33] beast mode !!!!
260 is a great place to start a cut, youll look even bigger at 235lb.

260 lb [emoji33] beast mode !!!!
260 is a great place to start a cut, youll look even bigger at 235lb.

That's the weight goal... If I can get into the 220's I'd be happy, haven't been there in a while. My weight goes up and down quickly so maybe I can manage... I don't like spending too long in a deficit.

This for u, one day u can be like me
Even with all those filters and edits, you're still fat. So, maybe you can make a thread for "Who is our puffiest and least shredded member at Meso?" and go contribute there?

I think the only people who "want to be like you" are those that have an upcoming roll in a movie where they play some sort of felon who gives HJs to the DoC guards in order to have five minutes alone with his prisoner of choice in the showers....

Keep eatin' buddy.

I'm only 5'9 247lbs wassup tryna drop weight the biggest I ever gotten was 265 and it was the worst feeling, messing with abombs50 SMH never again

Even with all those filters and edits, you're still fat. So, maybe you can make a thread for "Who is our puffiest and least shredded member at Meso?" and go contribute there?

I think the only people who "want to be like you" are those that have an upcoming roll in a movie where they play some sort of felon who gives HJs to the DoC guards in order to have five minutes alone with his prisoner of choice in the showers....

Keep eatin' buddy.
LMAO I'm fat really u hating for real , but that's funny about the movie roll, wonderpussy u have any pictures

LMAO I'm fat really u hating for real , but that's funny about the movie roll, wonderpussy u have any pictures
Yeah, this is shitty but I took it yesterday to document the separation of my pecs and delts. I can get more later, I don't have access to them at the moment.211.JPG

U from Boston , I'm in Providence right now , wanna see who real and who fake
Lol, I'm a believer big guy. Like I said, it's easy to get on the train and hate people.

I personally don't care if you're legit, or not. I'm a selfish cunt, I'm here for me and the non stop flow of girls that come through Meso. :)

I'm from the greater Boston area. Gonna leave it at that.

Also, it's not your size that makes folks hate. It's your bravado. Your attitude can use little help IMO. Not that I want to start shit w you but that's the problem.