Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

WOW!!!! You really blew up in the last month brother, great work!!
Thanks, man! I am up about 10 pounds, on a cut, LOL. But, I am leaning out so I guess the weight gain is acceptable! Tren is weird, who knows, maybe it is somehow allowing my body to add muscle even while burning fat.

Thanks, man! I am up about 10 pounds, on a cut, LOL. But, I am leaning out so I guess the weight gain is acceptable! Tren is weird, who knows, maybe it is somehow allowing my body to add muscle even while burning fat.
Yes tren will do , tren is my favorite , for some reason I can burn fat build and muscles and eat like beast,

So looks like everyone is getting along now in the thread. What a mess this place can be at times. Hey it's home though. lol

Hope all are having a good week so far.

mands

Fat roid abusers are ugly thing
Shut your mouth fuck boy. I will do anything in life better than you. Bench squat deadlift you name it. And im a better person than you. You must hate your life to troll so hard.... you're pathetic it makes me sick to my stomach. I can only imagine how much of a fucking loser you are.

Shut your mouth fuck boy. I will do anything in life better than you. Bench squat deadlift you name it. And im a better person than you. You must hate your life to troll so hard.... you're pathetic it makes me sick to my stomach. I can only imagine how much of a fucking loser you are.
Just don't pay attention to GFR, he is just crying because his life has gotten chucked out the window.