Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Speaking of not looking that bad, im assuming your a month or so into your first cycle?? Or is that plan no longer a plan?
Yes on week 4 currently plain Test E 500mg EW and took shot today. Noticed some strength gains recently but just had a setback as injured my left bicep on Friday when doing underhanded bb rows. Rehabbing it now and working around the injury so as not to lose too much. Been trying hard to pack food in but lately still fighting a recurrent lung infection that taken a lot out of me.

@Eman is correct. The chest tattoos are just reversed because the one was taken in mirror and other wasn't. I've seen people called out for the exact same thing. I myself was skeptical but the more I see and read the more he seems legit. If he has ulterior motives that remains to be seen
U guys still on that topic I can't get over it , let's talk about what was your favorite cycle that made u big or something , or what u guys think about SARMS

U guys still on that topic I can't get over it , let's talk about what was your favorite cycle that made u big or something , or what u guys think about SARMS
My bad I was just getting caught up. I think most guys realize that those pics were just mirrored

SMH the camera is pointed out ward not inward whatever that doesn't matter anymore, I'm gonna stop posting pictures on here guys think it's myth a man can get that big

Yes on week 4 currently plain Test E 500mg EW and took shot today. Noticed some strength gains recently but just had a setback as injured my left bicep on Friday when doing underhanded bb rows. Rehabbing it now and working around the injury so as not to lose too much. Been trying hard to pack food in but lately still fighting a recurrent lung infection that taken a lot out of me.

I think it was right about week 5-6 when I first did test that I started to notice some major differences. Seemed like every time I stepped in the gym I was a little stronger and my endurance started getting crazy. I remember I started it at just a horrible time also. I was moving out of a 4,000 sq.ft house with just my dad to help me.. lol. That took a good week of my training/diet getting completely messed up. Then moving into my new smaller place all by myself after I had to go back to work was a disaster. Yet somehow I managed to still throw on 20lbs and added over an inch to my arms.

I think it was right about week 5-6 when I first did test that I started to notice some major differences. Seemed like every time I stepped in the gym I was a little stronger and my endurance started getting crazy. I remember I started it at just a horrible time also. I was moving out of a 4,000 sq.ft house with just my dad to help me.. lol. That took a good week of my training/diet getting completely messed up. Then moving into my new smaller place all by myself after I had to go back to work was a disaster. Yet somehow I managed to still throw on 20lbs and added over an inch to my arms.
Thanks for the feedback and I should feel the freight train effect soon. Had a setback due to an injury but should bounce back quickly. As this is my very first run it will be a learning experience.

Shut your mouth fuck boy. I will do anything in life better than you. Bench squat deadlift you name it. And im a better person than you. You must hate your life to troll so hard.... you're pathetic it makes me sick to my stomach. I can only imagine how much of a fucking loser you are.
When you raw bench: 225x50, 365x20, 565x1 at 257lbs or so let me know tiny. That being said I have no doubt 1/2 of the members here can dead lift better then I ever did. Midgets are great at dead lifts.

Better person, who knows, I work with the vets as a nurse so you can do the math on that one for yourself. What do you do with your life to help your nation, your people, those that no one else will help.

When you raw bench: 225x50, 365x20, 565x1 at 257lbs or so let me know tiny. That being said I have no doubt 1/2 of the members here can dead lift better then I ever did. Midgets are great at dead lifts.

Better person, who knows, I work with the vets as a nurse so you can do the math on that one for yourself. What do you do with your life to help your nation, your people, those that no one else will help.
I don't believe a word out of your mouth.

Sponsors