Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

When you raw bench: 225x50, 365x20, 565x1 at 257lbs or so let me know tiny. That being said I have no doubt 1/2 of the members here can dead lift better then I ever did. Midgets are great at dead lifts.

Pretty sure I know, but just to be sure...

I'm assuming the 225x50 and 365x20 were your warm-up sets before you hit the 565x1?

I don't believe a word out of your mouth.
I have no doubt, you were on roids at a tiny 205lbs at 6' , it is clear you never had good genetics and have never worked hard at anything in your life son.

Every thread you have here for the last two years is about drugs or side effects....loser.

8 weeks in 4 more to go. Then a little cruise and cut down with some tren mast, prop, albutrol and maybe winny never ran it before so may try it.

Attachments

• IMG_7616.JPG
    IMG_7616.JPG
    330.7 KB · Views: 169
When you raw bench: 225x50, 365x20, 565x1 at 257lbs or so let me know tiny. That being said I have no doubt 1/2 of the members here can dead lift better then I ever did. Midgets are great at dead lifts.

Better person, who knows, I work with the vets as a nurse so you can do the math on that one for yourself. What do you do with your life to help your nation, your people, those that no one else will help.

It's you and Justin Ernest then - he did 51 reps with 225:
https://officialstrongman.com/newsitem.jsp?id=100abf51-8af0-498f-bd20-d1d5968cf00c

Stephen Paea only managed 49 with 225 - and he weighed 300lbs:

And you're catching up to Eric Spoto - he did 600 raw for 6 reps:

You're amazing man! ;-)

That 600 for 6 is impressive. Raw!

Fuck, that 225 for 51 is impressive for me too. I thought I had plenty left in the tank at 20 then all the sudden that bar feels HEAVY. When you get to that last rep you feel like someone has reached out and held the bar on you lol.

I have no doubt, you were on roids at a tiny 205lbs at 6' , it is clear you never had good genetics and have never worked hard at anything in your life son.

Every thread you have here for the last two years is about drugs or side effects....loser.
Who the fuck you calling son old man. All you do is lie and toot your own horn around here. No one gives 2 fucks about you and your fairytale stories gramps. You dont know a fucking thing about my life and how hard I've worked for anything so I suggest you shut your fucking mouth. Your so fucking stupid you can't even remember half of the lies you tell around here constantly contradicting yourself.... time to go you pathetic peice of shit.

Theres my pic today bitch! Lets see what the fuck your workin with homie! Wanna talk all that shit callin me small well size up motherfucker I'm def not the biggest but I'll hold my own!

It's you and Justin Ernest then - he did 51 reps with 225:
https://officialstrongman.com/newsitem.jsp?id=100abf51-8af0-498f-bd20-d1d5968cf00c

Stephen Paea only managed 49 with 225 - and he weighed 300lbs:

And you're catching up to Eric Spoto - he did 600 raw for 6 reps:

You're amazing man! ;-)

Damn! 600 x 6 like nothing. That's crazy.

Fuck, that 225 for 51 is impressive for me too. I thought I had plenty left in the tank at 20 then all the sudden that bar feels HEAVY. When you get to that last rep you feel like someone has reached out and held the bar on you lol.

You might have seen Platz back in the day, doing a 500 x23 squat set...

Watch his face, in the beginning it looks like he's struggling, then all smiles for a while, and around 21 he hits the wall, and pulls off two more.

Damn that's strong, and the technique.... Just look at the way he does it. Not to mention the barrel legs. Demigod.

You might have seen Platz back in the day, doing a 500 x23 squat set...

Watch his face, in the beginning it looks like he's struggling, then all smiles for a while, and around 21 he hits the wall, and pulls off two more.

Damn that's strong, and the technique.... Just look at the way he does it. Not to mention the barrel legs. Demigod.

Perfect form. Couldnt of gone any lower

Perfect form. Couldnt of gone any lower

Yeah, that's killer deep - with regular shoes I can't do that without "buttwink" and then I feel my lower back the next day. Do proper lifting shoes eliminate that issue? I realize there's a lot to gain from the stretch and bounce at the bottom, and since my knees can handle it, I'm wondering if my flexibility is crap, or maybe I'm just built in a way so that I'd need proper Oly shoes?

Yeah, that's killer deep - with regular shoes I can't do that without "buttwink" and then I feel my lower back the next day. Do proper lifting shoes eliminate that issue? I realize there's a lot to gain from the stretch and bounce at the bottom, and since my knees can handle it, I'm wondering if my flexibility is crap, or maybe I'm just built in a way so that I'd need proper Oly shoes?
I dont own special shoes
Couldnt tell ya

Sponsors