Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Id pay anything if mindless just dropped a 150 lb dumbbell on both his hands in some freak dumbbell dropping accident(bangs head against wall)

You ever take ur break or are you still on that indefinite blast?

Well..... I didn't come off quite as long as I'd planned. I backed off for about 6 weeks and then changed up some compounds. But I'm on my pre contest run right now. 16 weeks until go time

Why do you have a pic of someone big...... Jk

Wow Rut that's pretty impressive! Great cuts & I'm pretty sure that vein is turning into the blair witch symbol ;)

I appreciate it brother! I just gotta try and keep the size I've gained the last 8 months and slowly shred out. If I do it right, my legs oughta be freaky. My goal is to step on stage around 220. I was 202.8 last June. I've had some major gains since then.

I appreciate it brother! I just gotta try and keep the size I've gained the last 8 months and slowly shred out. If I do it right, my legs oughta be freaky. My goal is to step on stage around 220. I was 202.8 last June. I've had some major gains since then.
Well if anyone can follow through with a plan i know it's you. I can't wait to see your stage ready pics, it's gonna be a sight to be seen!