Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I used to live in Providence. Not a bad city. New Englanders are a cool lot.
Lol, don't take this the wrong way but Providence is either mafia or gay's. No inbetween. You a Shylock??

All jokes aside, Providence is cool. I have a boatload of family near there.

Lol, don't take this the wrong way but Providence is either mafia or gay's. No inbetween. You a Shylock??

Yes is alot gay's here , I'm originally from Miami Florida , it also has alot gay's too, and Boston , Boston has alot undercover gay's aswell I be on POF so many guys from Boston tryna hit on me, I'm like I'm all set bro , I got no issues wit the gay's but it is what it is

No, you just sound like a retarded gang banger
A new guy with a huge attitude is never a good thing
What circle have you ever been in where the new guy just insults everybody?
I'm 38 don't have time for gang bang in, well as u can see I just posted pictures and everyone accuse me of being fake, how am I not suppose to have an attitude, and second we all on gear , so we all gonna have explosive attitudes

Nah none of that really as I am a Connecticut Yankee. Lived in Warwick for 12 years as I owned a house and a condo for a time there. Moved back to Connecticut due to a job transfer.

I'm 38 don't have time for gang bang in, well as u can see I just posted pictures and everyone accuse me of being fake, how am I not suppose to have an attitude, and second we all on gear , so we all gonna have explosive attitudes
Valid points
Honestly I think men need more thick skin now n days, to many soft hearts
Right, thats why i asked you to calm down :)

This for u, one day u can be like me
Id rather be a woman the be you. Step on stage I bet $$$ says you cant hang with me.
On POF don't you have to choose the option of guys who you are interested in in order for them to see you? Or paired up?
Nevermind, don't answer that. Gr8whitetrukker is right.

Id rather be a woman the be you. Step on stage I bet $$$ says you cant hang with me.
On POF don't you have to choose the option of guys who you are interested in in order for them to see you? Or paired up?
Yes , but it happens bro, guys lie saying they women and are actually men , why u wanna know how it's done???