Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

End of week 3 of this blast.
I weighed myself this morning and I’m down a pound but visibly fuller, more vascular, and strength is absolutely starting to increase. Taking in at least 4000 cals a day. Eating clean like 85% of the time. Honestly been cheating at least 4-5 times a week and not even counting calories those days just protein and weight still isn’t increasing. So time to shovel in more.

A11E6AFC-4DE8-40DF-9BEE-386AC3E493D6.jpeg

End of week 3 of this blast.
I weighed myself this morning and I’m down a pound but visibly fuller, more vascular, and strength is absolutely starting to increase. Taking in at least 4000 cals a day. Eating clean like 85% of the time. Honestly been cheating at least 4-5 times a week and not even counting calories those days just protein and weight still isn’t increasing. So time to shovel in more.

View attachment 98325

Man I’m there with you! 6 weeks in blast cheating more and weight not going up need to force it down too. My dude I train with is like man you gotta be on clen how you still so lean and vascular. He’s like u gotta be on more then just test npp. And I’m not at all. I told him I’m always vascular as most know on here.

Attachments

• 04B29179-ADE9-4D44-AF4C-06587E447F25.jpeg
    04B29179-ADE9-4D44-AF4C-06587E447F25.jpeg
    281.1 KB · Views: 178
Looking awesome man!

I’m not complaining. I was just a bit shocked. Eating cheese cake and all types of shit and still not budging I actually lost weight ?
I’m up like 6-8 pounds my dude is like man you should be way heavier. He use to compete and is like you need 12 oz protein a meal I’m lucky to stuff down 8 oz I try but never been a big eater I do 4-5 meals a day with a shake. But also cereals, rice cakes, cookies, pop tarts before bed I always wake up so hungry and just eat at 3 am

I’m up like 6-8 pounds my dude is like man you should be way heavier. He use to compete and is like you need 12 oz protein a meal I’m lucky to stuff down 8 oz I try but never been a big eater I do 4-5 meals a day with a shake. But also cereals, rice cakes, cookies, pop tarts before bed I always wake up so hungry and just eat at 3 am
I know the struggle man. I used to be so worried about getting “fat”. Now I eat whatever and nothing even happens. I know if this is how I am at week 3 I really need to step it up for the next 13. Especially when npp comes into play.
I’m with you I eat 7-8oz of protein per meal. I can’t see myself the way I am needing more than that I’m getting in 350-400g a day as it is. I think where I’m lacking is on healthy fats. Gonna start adding in a lot more avocados and eggs to my daily diet and see what difference that makes over the next couple weeks.

He’s completely wrong about upping protein to 12oz.... You’re perfect fine where you’re at with 8oz. Where you’ll see more growth is carb intake. Jay Cutler would take in 350g protein and 1000 carbs per day. Carbs is where it’s at for muscle growth, not protein.

He’s completely wrong about upping protein to 12oz.... You’re perfect fine where you’re at with 8oz. Where you’ll see more growth is carb intake. Jay Cutler would take in 350g protein and 1000 carbs per day. Carbs is where it’s at for muscle growth, not protein.

Thanks man. I appreciate that. I don’t know much diet stuff but the old chicken rice eggs oats beef. I’m going to try up the carbs thank you

Still working with @Atlas_Physiques.

Been off cycle for the past 7-8 weeks (TRT @ 150mg/week, no GH), and will probably continue to stay off for a while to come since I'm making progress.

The guys have me doing a progressive overload program that is continuing to see me make gains off cycle, body composition is slowly improving while weight is slowly going up.

Weight is currently around 210lbs (height 5'7). BP is around 110/60 and RHR is the 60's. Not bad for someone who is considered medically obese.

updatye2.png

Last edited:
Still working with @Atlas_Physiques.

Been off cycle for the past 7-8 weeks (TRT @ 150mg/week, no GH), and will probably continue to stay off for a while to come since I'm making progress.

The guys have me doing a progressive overload program that is continuing to see me make gains off cycle, body composition is slowly improving while weight is slowly going up.

Weight is currently around 210lbs (height 5'7). BP is around 110/60 and RHR is the 60's. Not bad for someone who is considered medically obese.

View attachment 98373

Well, yeah, actually, a few of us have been privately discussing how to approach you about your obesity, and your obvious need to drop a considerable amount of body weight, so it's actually a relief to see you acknowledge it first... you big fatty...:rolleyes:

Made some extremely bad decisions in June (threw away 4 years of clean time) and getting back on track and getting my weight back up. But at work today my quad busted through my pants and fucked up my inseam and had to duct tape it. Felt kinda good. Lol.
2018-10-02-17-06-39.jpg

Made some extremely bad decisions in June (threw away 4 years of clean time) and getting back on track and getting my weight back up. But at work today my quad busted through my pants and fucked up my inseam and had to duct tape it. Felt kinda good. Lol.
View attachment 98404
We all have some fuck Ups here and there. Good thing is all you lost is a number which doesn’t define us from one day or ten years. Not any of your wisdom or experiences who make you exactly who you are today are gone or lost during the process. If anything you now have one of the best learning experiences to grow off of. I feel it’s safe to say you know what to do. Get reconnected and keep reaching out. Grind hard !!!

View attachment 98404

Ya gotta stop wearin' them skinny jeans at work, eje! ;)

8 weeks in test npp 2 more weeks then switching to tren and test for 10 more weeks with some anavar thrown in I had left over from the show

Attachments

• 0F55FB46-9545-491B-88B5-EF7227916FB9.jpeg
    0F55FB46-9545-491B-88B5-EF7227916FB9.jpeg
    366.2 KB · Views: 117