Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I need to find an old pic of mine and take a new one. I have bad genetics for bodybuilding. Can't hold to much size and gaining it is even harder regardless of what I eat. I can easily get fat but there's a point of diminishing returns. I've found that happy spot for me.
Point being is that I've come a long way. I went from looking like I had an eating disorder to being accused of steroids even off cycle. Genetics my ass. People who say that are making up excuses. In the last 10years being serious about trianing I have tried everything in the book twice. I now know what works for me and doesn't.

I can definitely see it taking many years to know what works for someone individually and what doesn’t . I regret not starting at an early age but when I see all these bad motherfuckers in here kicking ass of all ages it gives me hope. Like many of the veterans in here have said its all about what you shove down your gullet something I never considered until I joined meso, fuck is it the challenge of all challenges.....

Well..

A. Lot. Happened.
I’ve been off gear since my last post.
Currently 204#

Started front loading 6 days ago. No orals.
Straight 800mg test. 400mg mast.

Here’s where I am.
I’m happy.

This is the most fresh, and heaviest, and best I’ve looked for being off for such a lo anmoint of time....

Wish me luck.. I need to get this big.
I’ve went through every post on this since I’ve been gone.. good job guys keep it up. You’re my motivation.

AE3D36CD-A868-4EEA-BFEA-94C708418068.jpeg

Well..

A. Lot. Happened.
I’ve been off gear since my last post.
Currently 204#

Started front loading 6 days ago. No orals.
Straight 800mg test. 400mg mast.

Here’s where I am.
I’m happy.

This is the most fresh, and heaviest, and best I’ve looked for being off for such a lo anmoint of time....

Wish me luck.. I need to get this big.
I’ve went through every post on this since I’ve been gone.. good job guys keep it up. You’re my motivation.

View attachment 97773

You’re sitting at great spot for growth! It’s def that time!

Just curious about the 400 mast with the test though. I’ve never ran mast except during contest prep. I know everybody’s different. Do you find that you make leaner gains with the mast?

You’re sitting at great spot for growth! It’s def that time!

Just curious about the 400 mast with the test though. I’ve never ran mast except during contest prep. I know everybody’s different. Do you find that you make leaner gains with the mast?
100% drier, leaner, and if I run a wet oral as dbol, the water retention (obviously diet is involved) but the water retention seems minimal. Because you alll know I let my diet in the off season get wild. Plus it keeps me harder and looking more “ bodybuilder “ ? Call it ego, it’s a feel good drug.

Arms are huge, just a shitty angle. When I was at 230 at 6'3 12% bf. On test mix, superdrol, tren e.
Hopefully I'll get pumps like this again next cycle without running that trenbolone stuff.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180918-000938_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20180918-000938_Instagram.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 142
30wmlpe.jpg

From last weeks show

Arms are huge, just a shitty angle. When I was at 230 at 6'3 12% bf. On test mix, superdrol, tren e.
Hopefully I'll get pumps like this again next cycle without running that trenbolone stuff.
Tough for us tall guys man. Lookin good tho!

It’s about pushing the limit and getting into that dark side. The side many are scared to go to. the low cal, double cardio, double workouts, the daily mental struggle with minimal sleep cause you just can’t get good ass sleep.
That why this is my last competition. I want my sanity back, I feel like a slave. If you need help, I do prep people, and I do help many get inshape just for the beach or mini cut. just hit me up. I could tell you everything I ate and I did and what gear I’m on, but your body is different, your metabolism and mental toughness is different

I

That an open invitation ;).

It’s about pushing the limit and getting into that dark side. The side many are scared to go to. the low cal, double cardio, double workouts, the daily mental struggle with minimal sleep cause you just can’t get good ass sleep.
That why this is my last competition. I want my sanity back, I feel like a slave. If you need help, I do prep people, and I do help many get inshape just for the beach or mini cut. just hit me up. I could tell you everything I ate and I did and what gear I’m on, but your body is different, your metabolism and mental toughness is different

I

I totally understand where you’re coming from. We pretty much lose 1/4 of our year during prep and miss out on all the fun things in life. I’m not going say that I’m not going to compete again, but I’m taking next year totally off from the stage. Mental/physical health and relationships are the main reasons. I get so withdrawn from people in general that I turn into somebody else. Is it really worth it? Probably not... I do enjoy the challenge and seeing my body change almost daily. That’s the cool part. But so much sacrifice is made in the process, and not much is gained.

I totally understand where you’re coming from. We pretty much lose 1/4 of our year during prep and miss out on all the fun things in life. I’m not going say that I’m not going to compete again, but I’m taking next year totally off from the stage. Mental/physical health and relationships are the main reasons. I get so withdrawn from people in general that I turn into somebody else. Is it really worth it? Probably not... I do enjoy the challenge and seeing my body change almost daily. That’s the cool part. But so much sacrifice is made in the process, and not much is gained.

Exactly.. I know I’m going to get the itch again but not any time soon.