Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lanky skinny mofo?
Dang Trukkk. I started this at 130lbs, trained 13 years natty. I’m just about I’d say 15-20 years I’ve put on 100 lbs. I believe you [emoji817] about being lanky and skinny. I was too. But your a fuccn monster now. Like a real life monster. Your the guy who bends bars doin front squats [emoji1373][emoji817][emoji91]
Yeah i cant post that here but theres others here who know me better NOT on a board who know me personally or have seen pics of me in years past. Yeah i was a skinny lanky mfer. 211 lbs when i was in the corps and hungry and mean AF! Stay up for days doing the most rigorous activity a man can endure 24/7. With an hour or two to sleep. Natty till 28. So i wasnt an early pinner for sure.

Yeah i cant post that here but theres others here who know me better NOT on a board who know me personally or have seen pics of me in years past. Yeah i was a skinny lanky mfer. 211 lbs when i was in the corps and hungry and mean AF! Stay up for days doing the most rigorous activity a man can endure 24/7. With an hour or two to sleep. Natty till 28. So i wasnt an early pinner for sure.

Jeezus bro. That training can break a basic person. Great work [emoji1373]

Lanky skinny mofo?
Dang Trukkk. I started this at 130lbs, trained 13 years natty. I’m just about I’d say 15-20 years I’ve put on 100 lbs. I believe you [emoji817] about being lanky and skinny. I was too. But your a fuccn monster now. Like a real life monster. Your the guy who bends bars doin front squats [emoji1373][emoji817][emoji91]
haha, hes the CT side walk cracka

The magic of AAS and increased protein synthesis
Ive built muscle and displaced fat on every cycle ive done since the first. I was 265 naturally but was like an XL and like 26" legs. Every time i come back down to 265 after a cycle ive appreciated in some form of muscle mass. Less and less over time. Ill get GH involved at some point. No hurry. Infact my waist has continually gotten smaller and everything else has grown significantly. Even at the same net bodyweight. Now rocking a 3x and legs over 30"s. So bodyweight is one thing. But not nearly the whole story.
Im naturally a lanky skinny fucker btw. Affectionately coined as farm boy or sasquatch growing up. You know the type
so just continue to lift heavy and eat big even with fat to burn?
so curious of the "lean bulk" lol seems impossible.
the only thing i'm on is 170mg trt. maybe in 6 months to a year i'll up it to 300-400mg for my 1st blast. JP said the best blast he had was his 1st at 400mg of test only

haha, hes the CT side walk cracka
Nah, my arms kinda suck for shape. CT had some pretty awesome genetics. Far more genetics than ive been gifted. Great genetics for his chosen endeavor. I have alot more in common physique wise and athletic wise with like a Brock Lesnar (when he was in shape) or maybe a Dave Batista. That kinda lanky body type. Very similar
Aka “SLEEVBUSSA”

Man, how do you guys get so lean and thick at the same time??

I’m 225lbs. I have about 25lbs of fat I need to lose. I’m nursing some health issues but when I go back am I supposed to just start eating 3500-4000 calories, 400g carbs e/d? Or do I first lose the obvious fat then begin the muscle building.

I look at all of these physiques and am curious if you guys started with skin and bones or overweight and what did you do to get this way? (Meal plans/diet)

I started over weight. Its just nutrition and training. But nutrition is key and there's no one answer. You have to expirament a little and see what works for you. I did high protein, medium-ish carbs, and low fat.

so just continue to lift heavy and eat big even with fat to burn?
so curious of the "lean bulk" lol seems impossible.
the only thing i'm on is 170mg trt. maybe in 6 months to a year i'll up it to 300-400mg for my 1st blast. JP said the best blast he had was his 1st at 400mg of test only
Ive done a lot of different things. Success i guess is just a massive pile of failures all put together. Its not about "lifting heavy" or " eat big". Both have their place for sure but if the guys who lifted the heaviest were the most muscular on the planet(AND THEY ARE NOT) then the path to being the best would be so easy and clear cut. Know your goals. Train for them. That simple. Your diet firstly will dictate what you gain (or lose) and genetics will dictate how fast and how far you can take it

I started over weight. Its just nutrition and training. But nutrition is key and there's no one answer. You have to expirament a little and see what works for you. I did high protein, medium-ish carbs, and low fat.

Ive done a lot of different things. Success i guess is just a massive pile of failures all put together. Its not about "lifting heavy" or " eat big". Both have their place for sure but if the guys who lifted the heaviest were the most muscular on the planet(AND THEY ARE NOT) then the path to being the best would be so easy and clear cut. Know your goals. Train for them. That simple. Your diet firstly will dictate what you gain (or lose) and genetics will dictate how fast and how far you can take it

Thank you both of you for answering that. That gave me everything I needed. I appreciate that because I’m sure you’ve answered this 1000X

Thank you both of you for answering that. That gave me everything I needed. I appreciate that because I’m sure you’ve answered this 1000X
You need to get out and expose yourself to new things.
I recommend Ben Pakulski. Not only because hes 100% right but breaks it down better than anyone i ever seen without the usual bs old timer bullshit you hear plaguing the internet and passed off as fact
John Meadows is another nice one.

John meadows has a video on the topic in his website’s members area. He recommends between 20 and 40 mg of nolva instead of an AI. There are a lot of misinformed idiots popping AIs like candy, like many others who do the same with aspirin if they have a broken toenail. These are medication drugs, you should only take them as last resort.

If I didn’t have a small lump in my nipple I wouldn’t take jack squat in terms of ancillaries. There was another forum I used to be a part of in which you would get publicly stoned to death if you claimed you weren’t going to take ancillaries. They just do this kind of fear mongering to get you to buy unnecessary shit like caber, prami, and the rest of the ancillary arsenal so the local dealers get a profit.

For me the bottom line is, don’t take shit unless you have symptoms.
Agreed man! I love Meadows; very bright guy, along with Dr. Serrano and Dr. Stevenson. I am also a member of his site, and my protocols on many things have changed since I started listening to Meadows and Serrano and researched what they were claiming.

I used to be a part of iSarms. I know...total creep scamming website owner, and just tons of bullshit and shadiness there. However, there were a few sources there for awhile that were total gems, which is why I stayed for as long as I did. They also would stone you if questioned the high AI use, the high caber/prami use, etc. All of those drugs have a place, and I do use them when needed, but I don't use them when they are NOT needed...some folks think you NEED to take minimum 12.5mg aromasin EOD, or need to take 1mg of caber every week, and if you contradict the "senior members or Dylan" on that site regarding ancillary use, you're likely to be banned....personally if I take 12.5mg of Pfizer aromasin EOD even on 500mg test it will bring my E2 to zero....

Last edited:
was just at the gym, had a bloke come ask my what routine i do for legs.. i stood there for a bit and realised i havnt done a leg workout for 12months lol he didnt believe me tho.. he was smashing is aswell

made me think what they could look like

reason i dont do legs is purely because i always chaffed and with my work its more comfortable with legs like this
002488C0-1E4F-4BDB-91D4-2B4A3095522D.jpeg