Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

End of cut already introducing some carbs, time to make some real gains.

Attachments

• 97E13679-80EA-480D-8B11-D67AFB946212.jpeg
    97E13679-80EA-480D-8B11-D67AFB946212.jpeg
    261.7 KB · Views: 183
I’m holding a bit of water because I’m not using an ai, just a serm to block estrogen at the receptor. AIs are terrible and in my opinion should be avoided at all costs.

What’s your SERM protocol to maintain a good level? I’m trying to avoid AIs as well.

Haven’t been to this thread in awhile! This has to be the most motivating one at meso! Holy shit there’s some beast here! Good job fuckers, think I’m gonna go to the gym again and eat more food.....

Where does that keep your E2 at?
No idea, just followed standard ralox protocol, 60 mg per day for 10 days then 30 until it disappears, only that it didn’t completely disappeared so after a couple of months of being stalled I upped it back to 60, then switched brands because my rep finally had it available and I’m doing 75 now, since it’s 25 mg tablets. This is my last effort in trying to reduce it, when my stock ends I’ll just get nolva and dose it at 20 mg a day.

Will order bloods in like 4 days though.

Edit: I don’t think serms affect your estrogen, they just block it at the receptor (glands) so it depends on the drugs you are using where your estrogen is at.

No idea, just followed standard ralox protocol, 60 mg per day for 10 days then 30 until it disappears, only that it didn’t completely disappeared so after a couple of months of being stalled I upped it back to 60, then switched brands because my rep finally had it available and I’m doing 75 now, since it’s 25 mg tablets. This is my last effort in trying to reduce it, when my stock ends I’ll just get nolva and dose it at 20 mg a day.

Will order bloods in like 4 days though.

Edit: I don’t think serms affect your estrogen, they just block it at the receptor (glands) so it depends on the drugs you are using where your estrogen is at.

Hope it helps for the gyno brother!

D27F6679-29F2-4D22-A78A-38AAA680059F.jpeg 1D421191-B73F-412C-BA81-977B48B59F46.jpeg BF079C0D-AD42-463D-B0C8-E26AD1249C8A.jpeg Took a few new shots today with good lighting. Hoping to improve the upper body, especially shoulders, arms and upper back.

Attachments

• 0E381BE2-9409-43FE-BCA6-DFF694355020.jpeg
    0E381BE2-9409-43FE-BCA6-DFF694355020.jpeg
    493.5 KB · Views: 128
  • C8688DC4-6024-4C39-807E-A29882E7C1C8.jpeg
    C8688DC4-6024-4C39-807E-A29882E7C1C8.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 125
I’m holding a bit of water because I’m not using an ai, just a serm to block estrogen at the receptor. AIs are terrible and in my opinion should be avoided at all costs.
Hey brother. I like your mindset here. I thought I was alone in this. I also try to avoid AI's. Luckily, I do not aromatize very much at all...Last year I did a hefty cycle that included two aromatizing compounds (plus some deca), 800mg of EQ and 850mg of test (500mg cyp and 350mg prop) and I made 8200 ng/dl total test and my estrogen was about 52. The estrogen was a bit high (I like to be 25-40 when growing), but considering my testosterone levels and that I was only using 12.5mg of Aromasin 3 times a week, I was pretty happy.

Now, I try to use as little AI as possible. They are hard on lipids (arimidex especially) and introduce some unneeded liver strain. In general, I just think it is best to use them as little as possible. So what I do these days if I'm using around 700mg of test with no other aromatizing compounds is 40mg/day of nolvadex and about 12.5mg of aromasin per week. I do not bloat, my estrogen stays where I want it to, and I feel great. Note that when using nolvadex, your E2 will be higher than when using a standard dosing protocol of aromasin or arimidex...however the estrogen cannot bind therefore it is essentially inactive. Using SERMS with minimal AI is pretty old-school, but I prefer it. Estrogen is not a bad thing unless it gets out of control, and I would always prefer my estrogen to be a little high than to crash it. Since I am not prone to heavy aromatization, I have to be very spot on with AI use or I will crash myself.

Hey brother. I like your mindset here. I thought I was alone in this. I also try to avoid AI's. Luckily, I do not aromatize very much at all...Last year I did a hefty cycle that included two aromatizing compounds (plus some deca), 800mg of EQ and 850mg of test (500mg cyp and 350mg prop) and I made 8200 ng/dl total test and my estrogen was about 52. The estrogen was a bit high (I like to be 25-40 when growing), but considering my testosterone levels and that I was only using 12.5mg of Aromasin 3 times a week, I was pretty happy.

Now, I try to use as little AI as possible. They are hard on lipids (arimidex especially) and introduce some unneeded liver strain. In general, I just think it is best to use them as little as possible. So what I do these days if I'm using around 700mg of test with no other aromatizing compounds is 40mg/day of nolvadex and about 12.5mg of aromasin per week. I do not bloat, my estrogen stays where I want it to, and I feel great. Note that when using nolvadex, your E2 will be higher than when using a standard dosing protocol of aromasin or arimidex...however the estrogen cannot bind therefore it is essentially inactive. Using SERMS with minimal AI is pretty old-school, but I prefer it. Estrogen is not a bad thing unless it gets out of control, and I would always prefer my estrogen to be a little high than to crash it. Since I am not prone to heavy aromatization, I have to be very spot on with AI use or I will crash myself.
John meadows has a video on the topic in his website’s members area. He recommends between 20 and 40 mg of nolva instead of an AI. There are a lot of misinformed idiots popping AIs like candy, like many others who do the same with aspirin if they have a broken toenail. These are medication drugs, you should only take them as last resort.

If I didn’t have a small lump in my nipple I wouldn’t take jack squat in terms of ancillaries. There was another forum I used to be a part of in which you would get publicly stoned to death if you claimed you weren’t going to take ancillaries. They just do this kind of fear mongering to get you to buy unnecessary shit like caber, prami, and the rest of the ancillary arsenal so the local dealers get a profit.

For me the bottom line is, don’t take shit unless you have symptoms.