Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lookin
Powerlifting techniques showed me the way to grow. Hard work, resilience, perseverance allowed me to reap the benefits of a massive back. I eat everything. I’m not scared to have “fluff”
Test is king, however food is more anabolic then anything else on the planet. I get real tired of the “men” talking about running 250mg test and 50mg of var cycles. On top of that they plan on getting ripped eating lettuce and kale. Hmmm...
I seen more MEN get completely ripped and jacked eating big and training heavy. Test in the range of 500-1000.
I prefer 900 myself. However, I’m running 500 now. View attachment 96334
Looking beastly bruh nice traps

IMG_1218.jpgIMG_1215.JPG

Starting phase 2. Npp is about done. Adjusting cals and macs accordingly.
Will probably let the npp clear before I introduce drost prop.
I’m still debating on my amount of test for phase 2. Im willing to try stuff outside the bun.

Was considering 900 drost prop and 300 test a wk.

Also considering 900 test 900 drost.

Will be adding winnyvar from Stanford.

If all goes well I’m gonna hit NPC Battle for the eagle here in Oregon in 10 weeks. Also have halo on deck and provi.

I’m down to 215 lbs. I’d love to rock 2 iu of growth for this phase. It’s a possibility too.

FYoJupgcbTwfqEALA

Fascinating you look like that from diet, training and 200mg cyp. Absolutely amazing and motivating

I have run 3 cycles so far in the 1.5 years, 200mg is my cruise dose. First was 500mg test E 12w, 40mg Dbol 5w / second was 250test E 12w, 500mg tren E 10w, 40mg Dbol 5w / last one was 250test C for 20w, 600NPP for 12w, then 700tren A and 400 mast P for 6w.

Last cycle was not that great, I was calorie restricted so all it did was recomp. My body just wanted a break. I felt great, no sides which was suprising but my gains dead ended so I cut it early. I was going to compete at this time in my first NPC show.

I was big natraully and already won a natraul show before I started all this.

I tend to do better with orals. I don't really see the draw with Tren. I'm only going to use it sparringly from here on out.

Next cycle will be 1000mg test and 100mg anadrol. Looking to climb up to 250lbs.

I have run 3 cycles so far in the 1.5 years, 200mg is my cruise dose. First was 500mg test E 12w, 40mg Dbol 5w / second was 250test E 12w, 500mg tren E 10w, 40mg Dbol 5w / last one was 250test C for 20w, 600NPP for 12w, then 700tren A and 400 mast P for 6w.

Last cycle was not that great, I was calorie restricted so all it did was recomp. My body just wanted a break. I felt great, no sides which was suprising but my gains dead ended so I cut it early. I was going to compete at this time in my first NPC show.
Oh ok. Lol. I was going to say if you look like that on just a cruise dose then science needs to clone your genes. Lol

In any case. You look great.

Nolij,

What's your prep like diet wise? I'm trying for the same look when I compete next. I get to a certain point then don't really know what to do next to not sacrifice any muscle.

Thanks!