Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I've been out of this thread for a while and come back in to see some guy that looks like he's never touched a weight trolling. WTF?

Seriously, how does a guy like that decide to come into the thread filled with the top level physiques on the board and think he has his shit straight?

7ef9078cfcf923fc97f47e7abf746364.jpg

39D7CCDD-F4BD-42FB-9C3C-DC53E4DB05F9.jpeg

Alright fellas...here’s a recent pic of me.

Stats:
6’7
262lbs (here)
Body fat...any guesstimates?

I’m nursing a rotator cuff tear...so very light weights when doing many movements. Doing my best to avoid surgery! Still making some good progress while rehabbing the shoulder.

Still pushing along in the gym trying to get swole like you monsters! Diet is killing me. I can’t find the right balance to add muscle without picking on a ton of body fat.

View attachment 96110

Stats:
6’7
262lbs (here)

I’m nursing a rotator cuff tear...so very light weights when doing many movements. Doing my best to avoid surgery! Still making some good progress while rehabbing the shoulder.

Still pushing along in the gym trying to get swole like you monsters! Diet is killing me. I can’t find the right balance to add muscle without picking on a ton of body fat.

[emoji817] likes brutha!!!

View attachment 96110

Stats:
6’7
262lbs (here)

6’7? !!!! Damn bro, you play other sports?

View attachment 96110

Stats:
6’7
262lbs (here)

Fuck getting swole. Get in to martial arts. 6'7 is a hell of dude to roll with. Especially one thats in shape. BB tends to favor the smaller guys

1C6CA56A-A9DA-4E74-B56B-B81DD0DA91AF.jpeg

Still striving to catch up to some of these Meso monsters. This is coming to the end of week 5 of this cruise. All in all have lost about 5lbs so far and strength has dropped a tad bit. Still enjoying every workout in the gym tho and loving this sh*t!!!!

So... I’m a solid 220lbs. I’m about to start phase 2 witch includes some “dryer” compounds. I’m def not satisfied, but I’m really having a blast! This is slot of fun for. I know with my bizarre schedule lately my lack of nutrition is the problem. That bizarre schedule ended today. IMG_1088.jpgIMG_1086.JPG

Upon waking. No pump. 220lbs. I’m implementing much more beef. I’m stealing tid bits of Stan efferdings vertical diet.

So next pics will be better. I promise.

[emoji243]

So... I’m a solid 220lbs. I’m about to start phase 2 witch includes some “dryer” compounds. I’m def not satisfied, but I’m really having a blast! This is slot of fun for. I know with my bizarre schedule lately my lack of nutrition is the problem. That bizarre schedule ended today. View attachment 96182View attachment 96183

Upon waking. No pump. 220lbs. I’m implementing much more beef. I’m stealing tid bits of Stan efferdings vertical diet.

So next pics will be better. I promise.

[emoji243]

IMG_1077.JPG
Got damn near a side of this local raised free range beef. It’s so chronic!

[emoji243]