Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You look fucking terrible.
Terrible takes on a whole new meaning when to your admission youve been training 5 yrs and have already cycled.
Theres no way to say it nicely.
You have the physique screech would find scrawny

Hey truck,thanks for the honesty.

But being specific,do yo believe mi bf is in a decent %?

Most recent pic (towards very end of 16 weeks cruise):
ZGSu1hE.jpg

I know it hard to see with shirt on etc and having to block out stuff.
But I pretty much held all my gains and body comp since the last big cycle ended back in April -- still about 220 @5'8" and I honestly did not notice much fat gains during the cruise.
I cruised on 100 mg Test-Cyp + 200mg Primo for most of the time but did sub in some Masteron to see if I liked it.

Here was the end of the last BIG blast (April) for comparison -- I feel like I am the same now (strength actually went up a little from hard work over cruise) and had a very successful cruise.
~5'8" , ~220 lb (current pic from a couple weeks ago the end of my recent bulk cycle -- 4th cycle I believe -- same weight as a few years ago but improved body comp):
1yQqpuq.jpg

Recently started a new blast and want to push for 240 -- but having trouble gaining weight.
As I mentioned earlier, I am just going to have to really step up my calories and not worry so much about body comp.
Its easy to lose a little fat later so time to let these new gains begin!

Much respect bud.. but to me you arent a model to do a rigth comparison.Sorry.
I'm assuming because I'm a transgender male you can't ”compare” with me? I'm still a human...bud. If you worked hard you'd see results.

So be it Chile but remember you won't compare to anybody because you are an individual. This isn't a comparing game it's about becoming YOUR best self. Perhaps you're the type of person that needs validation comparing yourself to other people, maybe fatter or weaker people because you're insecure. Who knows

We aren't here to compare each other. We are here to learn and share information with each other. But you do you chili dog, I'm not going to clog up this thread bickering. Stop the excuses and start executing and you'll succeed, best of luck.

Ok mr choco,thanks for the advice.

Its just to me - asides the biopolithical category "transgender"- your are woman with biological changes in a extreme degree.

Much respect but thats its what my phenomenology thinking arrives to my mind.

cheers

I wasn't kidding when I asked you for your source. I need to smoke some of what you have....

Ready to hear this?

Dont smoke any brother,just my euphories episodes.

I take hyoscyamus niger in a homeopathic way,have a MICRO therapeutic doses of scopolamine.
Thanks for the honesty.

In the night will open a new post about right training.

Anyway,bulk is a waste of time.

maybe but thats my genetic.

I prefer yellow cheese and only postworkout.

Wtf.... Its definitely NOT your genetics my man.. Its your whole outlook. You look like you've never touched a weight because you have zero clue, training wise, gear wise, or nutrition wise...

And yet I see people asking you for your opinions, seriously, in other threads...

Listen to what these guys who are experienced are telling you....

Then... Idk.... Lift some weights, eat some food, work on your English... And please, don't touch gear!

Wtf.... Its definitely NOT your genetics my man.. Its your whole outlook. You look like you've never touched a weight because you have zero clue, training wise, gear wise, or nutrition wise...

And yet I see people asking you for your opinions, seriously, in other threads...

Listen to what these guys who are experienced are telling you....

Then... Idk.... Lift some weights, eat some food, work on your English... And please, don't touch gear!

"NOT"what??

Shit seems like my body looks like a sedentary person.

Man in the reality[not the lust of this post]my body looks so good.In fact Im THE gentleman.So its funny your discourse like if I were a newbie.

Best thing I can tell you is to hire a coach, honestly .in 6 months you'll make better progress than you did in the last 5 years

I can assure you everyone here would agree

Hey its a relative question.

Better equal loss fat/shreded but inflamatorys habits?

From a no bber perspective Im perfect physique and quality of life.

Bbing w/roids isnt quality of Life

You know,thinksteroids,forget it?

Hey its a relative question.

Better equal loss fat/shreded but inflamatorys habits?

From a no bber perspective Im perfect physique and quality of life.

Bbing w/roids isnt quality of Life

You know,thinksteroids,forget it?

you make me laugh, then why did you post your pic? You thought ppl will lift up your spirits when you look like that ?

You just got a reality check. Stop posting. You’re un-coachable, you think you look great

you were on gear, are you stupid ?