Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I take hyoscyamus niger in a homeopathic way,have a MICRO therapeutic doses of scopolamine.

Out of all the things you choose to put inside you, you choose a zombie drug that's either used to rob tourists or to keep patients from drooling all over the place during surgery?

I respect that.

But for real, you need Jesus or some shit, and fast.

Excuse me do you read my thread about recovery and that I have a personal MD and this "shit" like you said is a homeopathic medic.

Be humble

Excuse me do you read my thread about recovery and that I have a personal MD and this "shit" like you said is a homeopathic medic.

Be humble

Why are you arguing with people that are trying to help you? I'll say it straight out, when I saw your picture I thought it was a joke. You look like you don't lift, at all. Your nutrition is wrong. Your training is wrong. Your AAS use is wrong. Everything about your physique is wrong!

Now apologize to everyone and maybe someone will be nice enough to actually help you.

Why are you arguing with people that are trying to help you? I'll say it straight out, when I saw your picture I thought it was a joke. You look like you don't lift, at all. Your nutrition is wrong. Your training is wrong. Your AAS use is wrong. Everything about your physique is wrong!

Now apologize to everyone and maybe someone will be nice enough to actually help you.

We are talking about aesthetic,is a subjective issue.

Maybe is very far from you but my work isnt "shit".
In fact currently Im getting all the benefits after ran exogenus testosterone.

Anyway thanks for read.

Oh my God OH MY GOD

Did you read the part homeopathic med?

My invitation for you is read about the psiquiatryc symptoms of the steroids use.There are in my thread.Panoramic view reference 78.

I'm fixing that issues.Its normal and have scientific literature.

cheers

Lol this got really off track but a good read nonetheless baha. Ill post some pics if I can get it to upload. Definetely not as vascular as a few of the pics up. But when the mast and primo and eq takes effect ill be a veiny motherfucker.

We are talking about aesthetic,is a subjective issue.

Maybe is very far from you but my work isnt "shit".
In fact currently Im getting all the benefits after ran exogenus testosterone.

Anyway thanks for read.

I never said "shit", you did. Freudian slip, ot not, inside your head you know you suck. Once again, be a man, ask for some help. There are many legit members from different backgrounds and goals that can help. Drop the ego, you don't deserve it.

K guys he has to be trolling this is to much o_O
This guy has cycled? Gear? Are we talking bike oil for cyclist? Im confused as fck LOL. Well he had the balls to post up I give him that but mannn I know PLENTY of nattys who look way better. Like Im not trying to be a dick at all..Just confusing my friend. Something is wrong if you've been at it 5 years lol. I know guys who have done 10 weeks cycle of test with barely a few years of natty training and look way better.

IMG_1017.jpg
Doing my best to put on mass with class. I’m fiscally challenged atm so nutrition is not [emoji817] on point.
This is only a warmup btw. I’ve been told heavy af sets of 6 will bring that mass.