Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

So... I’m a solid 220lbs. I’m about to start phase 2 witch includes some “dryer” compounds. I’m def not satisfied, but I’m really having a blast! This is slot of fun for. I know with my bizarre schedule lately my lack of nutrition is the problem. That bizarre schedule ended today. View attachment 96182View attachment 96183

Upon waking. No pump. 220lbs. I’m implementing much more beef. I’m stealing tid bits of Stan efferdings vertical diet.

So next pics will be better. I promise.

[emoji243]
Big change from what I remember a few weeks ago when you first got back on track. Keep grinding brother !!

Big change from what I remember a few weeks ago when you first got back on track. Keep grinding brother !!

Ya brutha, consistency is a weapon of mass destruction. I’ve been able to really bounce back from some bad life situations, created by yours truly.
I just don’t miss training sessions. I find ways to eat. I create opportunity

Ya brutha, consistency is a weapon of mass destruction. I’ve been able to really bounce back from some bad life situations, created by yours truly.
I just don’t miss training sessions. I find ways to eat. I create opportunity
Bro I can relate to that statement so well myself. Build everything up and crash it down even harder and come out a pile of shit smelling like roses as my mother would tell me.

And then time to get big! Welcome back, BTW.
Gettin big is the las thing on my mind. Im jus hittin the gym cuz its what i love to do. I got way more important plans than trying to blow up muscle wise. Im completely happy with where im currently at. Its taken me a long time to get from 120lbs up to 165-170. When i go any higher, it jus makes me feel shitty plus it gets hard to breathe an thats not good at all.

Gettin big is the las thing on my mind. Im jus hittin the gym cuz its what i love to do. I got way more important plans than trying to blow up muscle wise. Im completely happy with where im currently at. Its taken me a long time to get from 120lbs up to 165-170. When i go any higher, it jus makes me feel shitty plus it gets hard to breathe an thats not good at all.
What I meant was getting stronger and better and you are looking great now being leaner than your previous pics you posted in the past.

View attachment 96235

Not always this lean...few weeks out from classic

I gotta give you some props bro. You’ve got a crazy/freaky look that’s different and interesting to look at. At least that’s how it comes across in pics. I’ve judged quite a few NPC shows over the years and your look is not common if you present the same in person. Good stuff.

Super thin skin but you’ve managed to still maintain some depth/density and thickness to your muscles. Not easy to do when you’re digging out those last pockets of body fat.

Good luck in your show.

Bro, you're killing your look on the rear lat spread. Never drop your head down, it flattens out your traps. Keep it up looking straight ahead or to the side a little and you've got your shoulders pulled way too far forward. Doing that actually takes away from your width and smoothes out your back.

A few slight adjustments and you'd look even better. You look good either way, I can see the potential though.

caution-getting-swole-gym-shirt.jpg

Bro, you're killing your look on the rear lat spread. Never drop your head down, it flattens out your traps. Keep it up looking straight ahead or to the side a little and you've got your shoulders pulled way too far forward. Doing that actually takes away from your width and smoothes out your back.

A few slight adjustments and you'd look even better. You look good either way, I can see the potential though.

View attachment 96313

Thanks for the heads up brother.

I gotta give you some props bro. You’ve got a crazy/freaky look that’s different and interesting to look at. At least that’s how it comes across in pics. I’ve judged quite a few NPC shows over the years and your look is not common if you present the same in person. Good stuff.

Super thin skin but you’ve managed to still maintain some depth/density and thickness to your muscles. Not easy to do when you’re digging out those last pockets of body fat.

Good luck in your show.

Thanks for the kind of words bro

Powerlifting techniques showed me the way to grow. Hard work, resilience, perseverance allowed me to reap the benefits of a massive back. I eat everything. I’m not scared to have “fluff”
Test is king, however food is more anabolic then anything else on the planet. I get real tired of the “men” talking about running 250mg test and 50mg of var cycles. On top of that they plan on getting ripped eating lettuce and kale. Hmmm...
I seen more MEN get completely ripped and jacked eating big and training heavy. Test in the range of 500-1000.
I prefer 900 myself. However, I’m running 500 now. IMG_1152.jpg