Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well my friend,dont worry its just my Life,my genetics.

Chilean genetic,yet i've frech ancestors,is soo high in fat bud.Believe or not - and not selling any idea just the truth.
Well, what I was getting at is that you're doing something wrong, because even people with lackluster genetics can look great if they train right and use steroids. Genetics play a role, but you can't use your genetics as a cop-out forever my friend. Anyways, don't use steroids, you are not developed enough for it. Eat correctly, train HARD, and you will start to build some muscle buddy. Do NOT use steroids. At least until you can do everything else correctly and consistently for years and have gained 35lbs of muscle. Cheers!

Nolij,

What's your prep like diet wise? I'm trying for the same look when I compete next. I get to a certain point then don't really know what to do next to not sacrifice any muscle.

Thanks!

It’s about pushing the limit and getting into that dark side. The side many are scared to go to. the low cal, double cardio, double workouts, the daily mental struggle with minimal sleep cause you just can’t get good ass sleep.
That why this is my last competition. I want my sanity back, I feel like a slave. If you need help, I do prep people, and I do help many get inshape just for the beach or mini cut. just hit me up. I could tell you everything I ate and I did and what gear I’m on, but your body is different, your metabolism and mental toughness is different

I

Here’s 12 days into my blast first thing in the morning tanning no pump and only 1 meal in
So far 1000 weeks test e
600 npp and
So far 8 days on superdrol. Another 18 weeks to go, but switching compounds after 10 to sus 1000 a week and 500 week tren e

Attachments

• 5211D226-84F3-4A53-81C0-2C0705A03674.jpeg
    5211D226-84F3-4A53-81C0-2C0705A03674.jpeg
    339 KB · Views: 196
FC755BB2-D0F0-4F4B-91B6-E7AFFF86C3B9.jpeg
Taken Friday, did arms and light shoulders.
5’11”
37yrs old
192lbs
I just do this shit for fun!
Much respect for you fuckers that compete and take this shit to the next level!

I’m currently running test as I bridge to week 8 and add some mast and deca. Test at 900 my sweet spot. IMG_1537.jpg
I’ll run this 16 weeks. I ended my first 6 weeks with ridiculous gains. Muscle memory did what it’s supposed to do. I’m at 220lbs. And I’m gonna kick it off with sdrol.