Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You need so much work bro. Eat more, lift heavy the when you’re 180, cut

Its just bulk isnt my thing.

In fact if I back on the track with roids - in a near near future- I would like a cycle of clean mass,cyp winstrol and voila.Big problem is my fatness genetic w/o my lil historyc cycles still continue a fatboy,not the planning.No aids of any class btw- thats the reason to deca's begginer seems to be.

In any case thaks for posting.

Its just bulk isnt my thing.

In fact if I back on the track with roids - in a near near future- I would like a cycle of clean mass,cyp winstrol and voila.Big problem is my fatness genetic w/o my lil historyc cycles still continue a fatboy,not the planning.No aids of any class btw- thats the reason to deca's begginer seems to be.

In any case thaks for posting.

Excuses that shows lack of motivation and/or don’t know what you doing

Excuses that shows lack of motivation and/or don’t know what you doing

Well currently Im ending a pct therapy.So I decrease my training volume and endurance to help with sexual recovery.

Often i like training a fullbody three times a week and three hours of fartlek weekly.
I do a lot of chinsups,dips,"lizards",globet squats to die,militar press and rowing to the neck.

When I do all to the maximun cardio is very very fast and add a swimming session to increase the endurance.

That is oh my mantra is if you dont doing squats then your not training

Well currently Im ending a pct therapy.So I decrease my training volume and endurance to help with sexual recovery.

Often i like training a fullbody three times a week and three hours of fartlek weekly.
I do a lot of chinsups,dips,"lizards",globet squats to die,militar press and rowing to the neck.

When I do all to the maximun cardio is very very fast and add a swimming session to increase the endurance.

32 Y.O. over 5 years of training.

Bro, you’re not doing something right. You don’t even look like you lift. You look like me when I first started.

Man everyone is looking jakked! good work.
I think I need to step up my eating and try to catch up.
Ever since I leaned out, got compliments etc and liked how I looked, I have been hesitant and hindered our of avoidance of putting on fat -- but I need to man up and just add the damn mass.

This is my currently pshyque state,What do you think?

I think I am quite muscular to my 147 lbs and 5.57 ft

Think the proportion :^)
You look fucking terrible.
Terrible takes on a whole new meaning when to your admission youve been training 5 yrs and have already cycled.
Theres no way to say it nicely.
You have the physique screech would find scrawny

You look fucking terrible.
Terrible takes on a whole new meaning when to your admission youve been training 5 yrs and have already cycled.
Theres no way to say it nicely.
You have the physique screech would find scrawny
And you say savages come from my area? Lol, love you brother.

maybe but thats my genetic.

It's not poor genetics, its lack of work ethic and inappropriate use of AAS and pct.

I am at an extreme disadvantage than most people here because of my genetics and I'm doing pretty well so far. Because I listen to my coaches, and when I say I work my ass off I do. I don't cry about my limitations, I do something about it.

Quit fucking around and blaming your genetics. Start listening to the members here that have tried to help you and you might see results.

Good luck Chile

@ddp7 or @chileandawg

Although these criticisms sound harsh they are the truth. You asked for feedback and you've received it. I know you said you're the top dog from the area you live in but that doesn't mean be complacent. Get hungry, get pissed, get motivated and do some damn work. Spend a calender year like this then post up pics to compare. You'll find the comments will be different.

First thing is get in the gym and get a real program going. Stay consistent.

Second is get the diet worked out. It's not correct and it shows.

Third would be to leave all drugs alone. THIS INCLUDES NOLVA

It's not poor genetics, its lack of work ethic and inappropriate use of AAS and pct.

I am at an extreme disadvantage than most people here because of my genetics and I'm doing pretty well so far. Because I listen to my coaches, and when I say I work my ass off I do. I don't cry about my limitations, I do something about it.

Quit fucking around and blaming your genetics. Start listening to the members here that have tried to help you and you might see results.

Good luck Chile

Much respect bud.. but to me you arent a model to do a rigth comparison.Sorry.