Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Take it easy my friend. Itll come. You dont have to endless cycle to get to where your going. 12 weeks at a time:D
Look good btw
Thanks man I appreciate it ! But yeah I know what you're saying , and im actually getting to the point where im my training and nutrition are good enough the down time isnt really hindering progress . So there will definitely be some nice chunks off time off worked in . I just meant i wont really be concerned with getting ripped anytime soon , im gonna have to stay on the fluffy side to put on the size I want to get to eventually lol..

Abs slipping away. Getting ready for that blast in 2 weeks.

Attachments

• 858F4093-1E45-4771-98B6-34416363AC27.jpeg
    858F4093-1E45-4771-98B6-34416363AC27.jpeg
    317.4 KB · Views: 104
Cruising on 250mg of cyp for about 4 weeks now and 8iu of growth eod . Weight holding in the mid 250's easily so far , and conditioning is ehhh so so considering my diet isnt super tight right this second . Gonna cruise another 6 weeks and then go hard on another growth phase . Probably gonna rinse and repeat until i hopefully get up into the 270-80's over the next year since i basically out grown any chance of ever making weight in classic over the last 6 months ? View attachment 95009
View attachment 95010
View attachment 95012

Looking good, Lord, looking good.

I understand your desire to gain more size and get to 270-280's. I would encourage you, however, to keep in mind that there are often (usually, I believe) sacrifices that are made when carrying THAT MUCH body weight around. Sacrifices to your overall health. Sacrifices to how your joints feel. Sacrifices to your quality of sleep. Sacrifices to your cardiovascular health. Sacrifices to your overall quality of life. And so on.

Hell, it becomes difficult to find clothes that fit well. Your chances of having Sleep Apnea increase dramatically. Even little things like it becomes difficult to fit on rides at Disney World.

I know that most of us (myself included) tend to minimize the negatives of living this lifestyle, and like to pretend like carrying as much extra mass as possible really isn't THAT much of a hindrance to our health and quality of life. But IME and those of pretty much every guy I know IRL, the negative impact and consequences are something that should be considered.

For the guys who are 260+ who disagree, I get it. I believe that they really do think I am wrong. But it is my belief that they just don't REALLY remember how they felt at 235-255 lbs, when comparing how they feel now.

Not trying to discourage you from pursuing your goals. Not really expecting this to make a difference at all. Just throwing out some things you may not have had to consider yet, from someone who has lived it.

Good luck in your pursuits, buddy!

I understand your desire to gain more size and get to 270-280's. I would encourage you, however, to keep in mind that there are often (usually, I believe) sacrifices that are made when carrying THAT MUCH body weight around. Sacrifices to your overall health. Sacrifices to how your joints feel. Sacrifices to your quality of sleep. Sacrifices to your cardiovascular health. Sacrifices to your overall quality of life. And so on.

Hell, it becomes difficult to find clothes that fit well. Your chances of having Sleep Apnea increase dramatically. Even little things like it becomes difficult to fit on rides at Disney World.

I know that most of us (myself included) tend to minimize the negatives of living this lifestyle, and like to pretend like carrying as much extra mass as possible really isn't THAT much of a hindrance to our health and quality of life. But IME and those of pretty much every guy I know IRL, the negative impact and consequences are something that should be considered.

For the guys who are 260+ who disagree, I get it. I believe that they really do think I am wrong. But it is my belief that they just don't REALLY remember how they felt at 235-255 lbs, when comparing how they feel now.

Not trying to discourage you from pursuing your goals. Not really expecting this to make a difference at all. Just throwing out some things you may not have had to consider yet, from someone who has lived it.

Great post and points!

I know for myself, every time I get over 250 I struggle with everyday life activities. Anything that requires walking around or being on my feet all day kills me: It’s a sacrifice that I knowingly make to achieve my goals. I’m 258 at night right now and I’m doing pretty good this time actually. I’m a bit surprised.

I feel WAY better around 230. So much more energy and a feeling a well being. Being big is NOT at all healthy. The body’s organs have to function that much harder.

I’ve never seen a bigger person live to be 100.... that says so much to me. I know that I can’t stay this size forever, nor do I want to. I have some serious goals that I think are attainable within the next 2 years. If I don’t make it, I’m changing my lifestyle to a more conservative one. We gotta be smart about how much damage that our body can withstand.

Yeah. Nail on the head with the amusment park point. Took my family some 1600 miles for vacation. We did a day at Hershey Park as part of vacation. At Hershey my 11 yr old wanted to do as many rides as possible. I went on the first one. Wanna say it was called sky rush? Cant quite remember. But it was sort of a diaper harness thing they strapped you in to. It came over the top and belted directly over the legs and latched down to the ride. They ended up delaying the ride some 10 minutes for my big ass. They only got 1 click out of the harness and they were not content with letting me ride like that. They had me switch seats to a bigger seat to no avail. Quite frankly i was getting pissed off. 2 attendents were both man handling my fn diaper trying to get a 2nd click so i could tag along with my son. Eventually i was asked to come off for my own safety. Now i sincerely wish this story was BS but its not. It pissed me off. Im not shredded. Im lean and my quads are measured cold a tad over 30". Walking all day with a good leg and glute pump prolly a lil larger. Who knows. But one thing is for sure i wasnt getting on that goddam ride. I prolly oughta go do more front squats now and cry tears of sadness. Im too big for hershey park:(

I thought 275 was a bit uncomfortable... Then I knocked on the door at 290.

Fuck. That. Shit.

Life is miserable when you are literally laying in bed and still feel shitty... God forbid you skip a meal, count on the scale being down like 5lbs. Some guys are built for it, but not me...

I could do 270 again at a lower bodyfat and feel ok... But anything more than that, never again.

Yeah. Nail on the head with the amusment park point. Took my family some 1600 miles for vacation. We did a day at Hershey Park as part of vacation. At Hershey my 11 yr old wanted to do as many rides as possible. I went on the first one. Wanna say it was called sky rush? Cant quite remember. But it was sort of a diaper harness thing they strapped you in to. It came over the top and belted directly over the legs and latched down to the ride. They ended up delaying the ride some 10 minutes for my big ass. They only got 1 click out of the harness and they were not content with letting me ride like that. They had me switch seats to a bigger seat to no avail. Quite frankly i was getting pissed off. 2 attendents were both man handling my fn diaper trying to get a 2nd click so i could tag along with my son. Eventually i was asked to come off for my own safety. Now i sincerely wish this story was BS but its not. It pissed me off. Im not shredded. Im lean and my quads are measured cold a tad over 30". Walking all day with a good leg and glute pump prolly a lil larger. Who knows. But one thing is for sure i wasnt getting on that goddam ride. I prolly oughta go do more front squats now and cry tears of sadness. Im too big for hershey park:(

Well, I got two clicks out of that one... And my ballsack was smooshed.

The bitch of an attendant came by and pushed down hard for lucky click number 3... Then the ride started. Pretty sure that was the day my balls stopped working.

Well, I got two clicks out of that one... And my ballsack was smooshed.

The bitch of an attendant came by and pushed down hard for lucky click number 3... Then the ride started. Pretty sure that was the day my balls stopped working.
Its ok fried dough for the win. At hershey they cover that dough with an assortment of their candy bars. So in all honesty us big guys still win hahaha:cool:

Have you seen the pics of Hershey Park recently? After you left it flooded, they're closed indefinitely.
Oh yeah i saw. That damn rain fucked up our hay loft MESO circle jerk way back at your wes vaginia dood ranch cowboy! Yeah i was looking forward to that luxurious beard on my hairless tiny trt ballz

Thank you for advice and encouragement , I truely do appreciate it ! Also , I absolutely understand where you're coming from . Ive definitely considered the consequences of what It means to keep pushing my weight up into that territory . I really want to push as far as possible , but if health ever becomes an issue im not attached to this version of myself , and I am willing to let it go whenever (if) it becomes necessary .

It just hard to stop when you keep making progress consistently . I havent ever really hit a plateau as far as growth so far , so im definitely torn between seeing how far I can potentially go and the health ramifications attached to it . I know there are some sacrifices I already have and will eventually make , but there are certain things i wont risk at a certain point . Right now im just dipping my toes in water so to speak and trying to figure out that balance lol ..

Thank you for advice and encouragement , I truely do appreciate it ! Also , I absolutely understand where you're coming from . Ive definitely considered the consequences of what It means to keep pushing my weight up into that territory . I really want to push as far as possible , but if health ever becomes an issue im not attached to this version of myself , and I am willing to let it go whenever (if) it becomes necessary .

It just hard to stop when you keep making progress consistently . I havent ever really hit a plateau as far as growth so far , so im definitely torn between seeing how far I can potentially go and the health ramifications attached to it . I know there are some sacrifices I already have and will eventually make , but there are certain things i wont risk at a certain point . Right now im just dipping my toes in water so to speak and trying to figure out that balance lol ..

You're welcome, my good man.

You'll keep going. We always do.

You'll fear not finding out what might have been. We always do.

You'll finally get to a weight/size that affirms what has been said by @gr8whitetrukker and @Eman and myself and others. We always do - if we can.

And then you'll know what you already knew. That we always do.;):)

Put on a decent amount of weight so far this year. Was moving up a weight class for strongman meet in October but they cancelled it. Gonna try to finish out the year without getting too much fatter. May hunt a PL meet down but idk if I can hang with the 242 guys yet. Screenshot_20180801-155227.png Screenshot_20180801-155152.png Screenshot_20180801-155119.png Screenshot_20180801-155018.png