Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lol damn at 250 your every inch of 5'11.

What do you compete at now, and what compounds are you going to run for the bulk?

NPP?

I competed at 218-220 last month. My goal is to be 230-235 shredded next November.

I keep my compounds very simple... test, deca, eq and tren. I’m wanting to run NPP this time instead of deca. I’ve never ran it before and it’d work good with how I swap compounds every 6-8 weeks.

I competed at 218-220 last month. My goal is to be 230-235 shredded next November.

I keep my compounds very simple... test, deca, eq and tren. I’m wanting to run NPP this time instead of deca. I’ve never ran it before and it’d work good with how I swap compounds every 6-8 weeks.
I think you will like npp if you try it. Sure you will swell up whatever you run. Cant wait to see the results bro.

I've only done two test only cycles, then added EQ this time.

Was going to try a winter bulk of test pp, npp, and maybe bold cup

I'm

I've only done test and eq. Going to try npp for myself this fall.

When you say next November, meaning 2019 I'm assuming. Bulk up to whatever this fall, then cut down to 235 lean spring 19?

I've only done two test only cycles, then added EQ this time.

Was going to try a winter bulk of test pp, npp, and maybe bold cup

I'm

I've only done test and eq. Going to try npp for myself this fall.

When you say next November, meaning 2019 I'm assuming. Bulk up to whatever this fall, then cut down to 235 lean spring 19?

Bulk until June next year then cut.

you're in your off season and still leaner than most people are on stage.
I’m still cruising I’m trying to do one whole bottle at .75 once a week and when it’s gone it’s time to go. Also I’m doing more heavy lifting going once a week on body parts and have met an older guy who Use to compete as well. He’s pushing me, lots of set to failure, really helping me get extra reps, for sure more sore and going heavier

Bunch of damn mass monsters lurking about lol...Lookin great gentlemen...im still puttin in work....heres from the other day...window reflection...workin on my tan this summer hahhaha...
0713181315b_Film2-1-1-1.jpg

You will like NPP @rutman

Good luck.

mands

You will like NPP @rutman

Good luck.

mands

Thank brother! I’m hoping I do better on it than I️ do on deca. I’ve gotta love-hate relationship with deca... I️ make major progress, but it kills my dick. I’ve tried every scenario possible to control it, but no go. At least with NPP it’ll clear quick if I️ start to have issues.

Thank brother! I’m hoping I do better on it than I️ do on deca. I’ve gotta love-hate relationship with deca... I️ make major progress, but it kills my dick. I’ve tried every scenario possible to control it, but no go. At least with NPP it’ll clear quick if I️ start to have issues.
I love deca as well. I didn't see much of any issue running deca when I was younger, but when I started to age I found that the sides were more prevalent.

Had a short run with NPP last go around and didn't' have one issue.

mands