Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Cruising on 250mg of cyp for about 4 weeks now and 8iu of growth eod . Weight holding in the mid 250's easily so far , and conditioning is ehhh so so considering my diet isnt super tight right this second . Gonna cruise another 6 weeks and then go hard on another growth phase . Probably gonna rinse and repeat until i hopefully get up into the 270-80's over the next year since i basically out grown any chance of ever making weight in classic over the last 6 months ? 20180728_102734~4.jpg
20180728_102757~2.jpg
20180731_115730~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20180731_115730~2.jpg
    20180731_115730~2.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 23
Cruising on 250mg of cyp for about 4 weeks now and 8iu of growth eod . Weight holding in the mid 250's easily so far , and conditioning is ehhh so so considering my diet isnt super tight right this second . Gonna cruise another 6 weeks and then go hard on another growth phase . Probably gonna rinse and repeat until i hopefully get up into the 270-80's over the next year since i basically out grown any chance of ever making weight in classic over the last 6 months ? View attachment 95009
View attachment 95010
View attachment 95012

How tall are you again brutha. I’m 5’7

How tall are you again brutha. I’m 5’7
5'11 ... id have to get to 212 minimum to make classic... my last cut I hit the wall at 218ish and could have dropped water to make 212 , but im up 10-15 lean lbs over the last 6 months. So there aint a snowballs chance in hell for classic, and im not doing open until I look the part . So im just on perma bulk for a while lol...

5'11 ... id have to get to 212 minimum to make classic... my last cut I hit the wall at 218ish and could have dropped water to make 212 , but im up 10-15 lean lbs over the last 6 months. So there aint a snowballs chance in hell for classic, and im not doing open until I look the part . So im just on perma bulk for a while lol...

I’m considering extending my bulk with another 6 weeks of trest test and tne. I’m almost 220lbs again. This is by far the fastest I ever gained. Figure why slow down.

So 8ius of growth huh... What gh you running?

So 8ius of growth huh... What gh you running?
Medi's but its 8iu eod . So the way my split is set up im only using growth on my high volume training days ... no slin right now either , but once i start blasting again ill have two high carb/slin days a week ( on rest days not training days) but everything else will stay the same.

Medi's but its 8iu eod . So the way my split is set up im only using growth on my high volume training days ... no slin right now either , but once i start blasting again ill have two high carb/slin days a week ( on rest days not training days) but everything else will stay the same.

Interesting protocol. Do you feel strong af when training heavy?

Let me take you under my wing... I'll get you down to 1% bodyfat and carry you out on stage.

My methods are a LITTLE unconventional... Basically, I'll just lock you in a room for 16 weeks for your prep. Don't worry, don't worry... I have a small hole in the door through which I'll pass you the necessary things. Necessary things like clen, t3 and dnp... I'll throw you a protein shake every so often, just don't drink it too fast because it's mostly dnp too. I have a dart gun loaded up with all your gear too... I don't want you to think of it as me shooting you with a dart gun daily, just think of it as your pin days. The darts hold WAY more than 3ml too... All the pros do it, or something.

All of this can be yours for the low price of $10,000. Pm me for payment plan options.

Let me take you under my wing... I'll get you down to 1% bodyfat and carry you out on stage.

My methods are a LITTLE unconventional... Basically, I'll just lock you in a room for 16 weeks for your prep. Don't worry, don't worry... I have a small hole in the door through which I'll pass you the necessary things. Necessary things like clen, t3 and dnp... I'll throw you a protein shake every so often, just don't drink it too fast because it's mostly dnp too. I have a dart gun loaded up with all your gear too... I don't want you to think of it as me shooting you with a dart gun daily, just think of it as your pin days. The darts hold WAY more than 3ml too... All the pros do it, or something.

All of this can be yours for the low price of $10,000. Pm me for payment plan options.
are you taking new clients? sounds amazing.

Hahaha you had me hook line and sinker at dnp protein shakes :D ... See you should have pm'd though , now someones gonna steal your protocol and charge 9500$ to under cut you lol ..

Hahaha you had me hook line and sinker at dnp protein shakes :D ... See you should have pm'd though , now someones gonna steal your protocol and charge 9500$ to under cut you lol ..

Damn it... This reminds me of the time I was friends with Mark Zuckerberg in college and I told him about the website I wanted to build.

I'm in for the next level stuff. You're methods are clearly well researched and based in science. I'll pay $10,100 to be next.

twu43y.jpg 6GJo1.gif

Cruising on 250mg of cyp for about 4 weeks now and 8iu of growth eod . Weight holding in the mid 250's easily so far , and conditioning is ehhh so so considering my diet isnt super tight right this second . Gonna cruise another 6 weeks and then go hard on another growth phase . Probably gonna rinse and repeat until i hopefully get up into the 270-80's over the next year since i basically out grown any chance of ever making weight in classic over the last 6 months ? View attachment 95009
View attachment 95010
View attachment 95012
Take it easy my friend. Itll come. You dont have to endless cycle to get to where your going. 12 weeks at a time:D
Look good btw