Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

IMG_0254.jpeg IMG_0043.JPG Currently 6'4" 226lbs- had surgery on my thumb last month to repair a severed nerve and tendon damage been out of the gym for 5 weeks and just getting back at it .. cruised on low dose 125mg test e for a little over 2 months now cut from 245 to 226 lost a lot of size and body fat but strength is still the same except for my incline bench. Feeling good in the gym strong just have to wear a hand cast thing and can't grip many things so I'm limited to what I can do .

Last edited:
View attachment 93939 View attachment 93938 Currently 6'4" 226lbs- had surgery on my thumb last month to repair a severed nerve and tendon damage been out of the gym for 5 weeks and just getting back at it .. cruised on low dose 125mg test e for a little over 2 months now cut from 245 to 226 lost a lot of size and body fat but strength is still the same except for my incline bench. Feeling good in the gym strong just have to wear a hand cast thing and can't grip many things so I'm limited to what I can do .
Damn dude. Sorry your going through this.
Hey, forgive me being naive and “green” but you said you lost a lot of gains being out of the gym from this unforeseen issue. My question is if you were running something like HCG or some other pct, would that have allowed you to keep more/all gains? Or would you have been shit out of luck regardless?
Or, could you have jumped on a pct/hcg right after this happened knowing you weren’t able to train in hopes to keep gains?

I know this question is completely off topic. Figured I would try to learn from your situation. I guess I’m asking if there was anyway to try and keep gains when unplanned life events happen. Or was the low dose test the attempt?

BTW, I’d take your current physique any day of the week brother. Looking great IMO

My question is if you were running something like hcg or some other pct, would that have allowed you to keep more/all gains? Or would you have been shit out of luck regardless?
Or, could you have jumped on a pct/hcg right after this happened knowing you weren’t able to train in hopes to keep gains?
Totally irrelevant when someone is staying on test. Not sure if you missed that

Cruising he was in a better place to keep his gains vs if he pct

Totally irrelevant when someone is staying on test. Not sure if you missed that

Cruising he was in a better place to keep his gains vs if he pct
Yes I did see that. And I assumed that was the case. Gotta remember, I pretty much know nothing. I’m learning slowly though. You guys make this stuff seem simple. To me it just looks like a complicated web of data, numbers, science, biology, pharmaceuticals, mathematics, slang, and much more. Hats off to the newbies that pick this stuff up quick.

Sauceboss story answers a question I had weeks ago that went unanswered.

Yes I did see that. And I assumed that was the case. Gotta remember, I pretty much know nothing. I’m learning slowly though. You guys make this stuff seem simple. To me it just looks like a complicated web of data, numbers, science, biology, pharmaceuticals, mathematics, slang, and much more. Hats off to the newbies that pick this stuff up quick.

Sauceboss story answers a question I had weeks ago that went unanswered.
For reference when someone comes off cycle they can either pct and attempt to restore natural production or they can choose to stay on a dose of synthetic testosterone to replace what their body should be making naturally. Keep in mind then while taking testosterone replacement therapy or trt for short, your natural production is shut down.

Many choose the trt route due to one of a few reasons...
The first is their body is incapable of producing a sufficient amount of testosterone to put them in the normal or high normal range

The second being they wish to avoid the emotional roller coaster that can come with completely coming off

The third may be that they either maintain their muscle mass better while under trt or they're a competitive bodybuilder in which case there's an all around different approach and it depends what part of your season you're in.

Hope this helps! Never hesitate to ask questions

For reference when someone comes off cycle they can either pct and attempt to restore natural production or they can choose to stay on a dose of synthetic testosterone to replace what their body should be making naturally. Keep in mind then while taking testosterone replacement therapy or trt for short, your natural production is shut down.

Many choose the trt route due to one of a few reasons...
The first is their body is incapable of producing a sufficient amount of testosterone to put them in the normal or high normal range

The second being they wish to avoid the emotional roller coaster that can come with completely coming off

The third may be that they either maintain their muscle mass better while under trt or they're a competitive bodybuilder in which case there's an all around different approach and it depends what part of your season you're in.

Hope this helps! Never hesitate to ask questions
Yes it does help me. And thanks for answering this. If someone made the decision to live a fit lifestyle and utilize aas, it would make sense imho to just cruise/trt when off cycle. If someone is planning constantly run cycles why ever completely come off?

Anyways, thank you again. I’m sure these questions get repetitive

If someone is planning constantly run cycles why ever completely come off?
For the purpose of having children or for some they actually grow better when they take time to completely clear out. Myself being one of those. I used to always drop down to 200mg test for 8-10 weeks, then I started with a coach who had me come completely off for 8 weeks, went back on and my God did I grow much better!

For the purpose of having children or for some they actually grow better when they take time to completely clear out. Myself being one of those. I used to always drop down to 200mg test for 8-10 weeks, then I started with a coach who had me come completely off for 8 weeks, went back on and my God did I grow much better!
Interesting and good to know.

I only lost gains because of my inability to train for 4 weeks. And when I say I lost gains I don't mean I lost everything. So I decided to cut and do some light training for those weeks .. training instensity is just starting to get back to normal back up

Yes sometimes I grow more when I get lazy and my training intensity drops or a miss a few days and load up on high protein and carb days

Solid cold turkey or you use some pct meds?

View attachment 93939 View attachment 93938 Currently 6'4" 226lbs- had surgery on my thumb last month to repair a severed nerve and tendon damage been out of the gym for 5 weeks and just getting back at it .. cruised on low dose 125mg test e for a little over 2 months now cut from 245 to 226 lost a lot of size and body fat but strength is still the same except for my incline bench. Feeling good in the gym strong just have to wear a hand cast thing and can't grip many things so I'm limited to what I can do .
Sucks about the surgery. I know how it can set you back. Just keep banging it out.

mands

I’m in full offseason bulk mode for the next 11 months. Fuck skinny.... GET HUGE. Goal is to be 280 next June with visible abs.

IMG_1352.JPGIMG_1351.jpg