Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lol. You beat me to it!! I thought the same thing.

Torro, a dude like you must need dumbbells heavier than 80lbs no!?! Impressive if you got like that with 80s max!
You can do a lot with 80lb dbells. Anything much heavier just use a barbell.

Granted I've never been inside a planet fitness, so I don't know what they offer in terms of barbells

There are a few PF locations near me that have a workable selection of db and bb stuff. They had been other gyms prior to the PF branding, maybe that plays a role in the different selection?

There are a few PF locations near me that have a workable selection of db and bb stuff. They had been other gyms prior to the PF branding, maybe that plays a role in the different selection?
If it was previously a World Gym most likely at least some of the equipment was kept as PF acquired World Gym. In fact a World Gym near me became a PF and much of the equipment was kept with the exception of the dumbbells only going to 80lbs (there used to be db’s up to 130lbs).

Lol. You beat me to it!! I thought the same thing.

Torro, a dude like you must need dumbbells heavier than 80lbs no!?! Impressive if you got like that with 80s max!
I honestly was going there to train a ient. When I realized they had lighting that made me look bigger then life, I couldn't resit to.pump.up[emoji4]

Summer staying lean post show. Cruising trying to stay low dosage post show for 8-12 weeks about 7 weeks now. Trying to hold out awhile and give the body a little break

Attachments

• 0AB9819B-4ED7-4DE7-A636-CC28AB8C9DB5.jpeg
    0AB9819B-4ED7-4DE7-A636-CC28AB8C9DB5.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 83
  • B3DDEE20-EDB9-458A-A06B-9422933CE90E.jpeg
    B3DDEE20-EDB9-458A-A06B-9422933CE90E.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts