Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

View attachment 93418 View attachment 93419 View attachment 93420 Kind of embarrassed to upload these pics on a BB forum especially with guys so developed but hey, we all gotta start somewhere right? I started training 1 year ago at 185. I’m currently 214. Natty and vegan. I feel this coming year will be a productive year with more visible gains.
Also, I have a torn ac joint going on 8 months so chest and shoulders have almost been out of my routine until about April of this year as you can see I have no shoulders.

Vegan? I'm offended - you deprive my food of its food. :)

Vegan? I'm offended - you deprive my food of its food. :)
lol.
For what it’s worth, I’m not a “save the pigs” type of vegan. I’m all for hunting and eating animals. I’m an avid gun collector also. I’m definitely a complicated person.
But I’ll try to lay off the grass so your cows can eat tonight!

There was a period where I went back to eating chicken and turkey for about 4-6 weeks and my system had a hard time with it

Chicken and turkey were too hard on your system? Damn, you're a man's man huh?

I'm kidding, but in all seriousness I wish I had that problem with cheeseburgers.

And again in all seriousness, I'd still eat that shit even if I did have a problem with it lol.

I did 3 things i loathe today
1- took a gym selfie
2- took a pumped selfie
3- trained arms
Now go put your phone away and train goddamit!!!:mad:

20180709_172308.jpg
Eh....6'1 TOOEIGHTYFIVE er so
Ill never do #1 & 2 again. Maybe 3...if im feelin juicy

Looking thick! Not winning any esthetics poses, but if you sneeze, the esthetics winner will need to change his posing shorts.
Yeah, im not in to male beauty contests. Lil diet, lil time and i could compete with that crowd i think. Im more in to practical use of muscle, strength and athleticism. Learning that ground game is alot of fun. And if all else fails and my technique sucks im just gonna start breaking shit by sheer will:D

Chicken and turkey were too hard on your system? Damn, you're a man's man huh?

I'm kidding, but in all seriousness I wish I had that problem with cheeseburgers.

And again in all seriousness, I'd still eat that shit even if I did have a problem with it lol.

After years of not eating animal products definitely shocks the system. The main complaint for me was stomach pain, bloat, tired and mainly constipated. After a few weeks these symptoms naturally subsided but I didn’t feel as “light” or energized as I did without it.
Not saying you should but if you have yourself a break from all dairy and meat for a month then went back to your typical diet you would notice a huge difference in overall feel

About 3 years or so. There was a period where I went back to eating chicken and turkey for about 4-6 weeks and my system had a hard time with it so I decided to stay how I was.
oh cool, looks like it’s working well for you, you have great size! i’ve been vegan for quite some time but just recently learned the differences with complete proteins vs non and etc. amazing how a few slight adjustments can be all the difference.

oh cool, looks like it’s working well for you, you have great size! i’ve been vegan for quite some time but just recently learned the differences with complete proteins vs non and etc. amazing how a few slight adjustments can be all the difference.
Yeah man. The best source of complete protein for us is soy. Best is fermented soy like tempeh. Vital wheat gluten products like seitan are a great meat substitute but not a complete protein. I get about 250-270g protein per day. My trick is edamame (soy beans) protein pasta. It acts as a carb and protein so I double my intake every meal making it easy.

Most beans/legumes are missing leucine which is where rice comes in. To much to calculate with not enough protein so soy products are best.

There’s a myth that soy fucks with hormones and this isn’t true for men. Only women.

Lol. If your on trt I don’t think soy has a chance

Yeah, my opinion too, but I've talked to some guys who have the convictions of a Vegan that soy is evil.

No amount of reasoning will persuade them that the phyto-estrogen will drown in the sea of exo test and any survivors will be gunned down by AIs.

Yeah, my opinion too, but I've talked to some guys who have the convictions of a Vegan that soy is evil.

No amount of reasoning will persuade them that the phyto-estrogen will drown in the sea of exo test and any survivors will be gunned down by AIs.
lol. Love the animation.
But I did some real digging on soy products in regards to estrogen and even my holistic doctor said that it effects women. Not men. Whether true or not I wouldn’t know but from the articles I read and what my doctor/nutritionist said I’ve decided to just trust it. So far so good

lol. Love the animation.
But I did some real digging on soy products in regards to estrogen and even my holistic doctor said that it effects women. Not men. Whether true or not I wouldn’t know but from the articles I read and what my doctor/nutritionist said I’ve decided to just trust it. So far so good
Well it's been studied extensively in women, due to breast cancer and how it feeds on estrogen. I would like to see studies done on men.

But why would it only effect women and not men?

I'm just guessing. I try to avoid soy, even though it's in everything.

Well it's been studied extensively in women, due to breast cancer and how it feeds on estrogen. I would like to see studies done on men.

But why would it only effect women and not men?

I'm just guessing. I try to avoid soy, even though it's in everything.
I don’t know the answer to this. Let me see if I can find an answer